[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shark kino. Why was this scene nowhere to be found in "Deep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: SharkTA-DXNRE3.jpg (694KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
SharkTA-DXNRE3.jpg
694KB, 2400x1800px
Shark kino.
Why was this scene nowhere to be found in "Deep Blue Sea"? This still picture is more terrifying than anything you see in the actual film.
>>
>>87490541
This pic actually made me skip the film for many years. The combination of deep dark waters and monster sized sharks, freaks me the fuck out! Now that I've seen it I'm a little disappointed.
>>
>>87491047

But almost, certainly will be look on as a masterpiece. When we compare it to the "Deep Blue Sea 2" syfy, is in the making of.
>>
>>87490541
animatronic shark probably didn't look so good in motion, or they though the scene would be more tense/paced better if the final moments of the entrapment happened off screen.

it is an awesome production still though.
>>
>>87491611
You are right. And what they did with the practical effects worked very well. This film would have been even better without the digital sharks.
>>
>>87492008
totally, Walt Conti's sharks are always a joy to watch, even in crap like Shark Night. or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4xWgP1jhG0
>>
Deep Blue Sea is better than Jaws. A seriously underrated movie (rotten on Rotten Tomatoes, because critics don't know what they're talking about).
>>
File: 1494435767484.jpg (410KB, 1060x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494435767484.jpg
410KB, 1060x1600px
I remember watching this movie with my dad when I was a little kid, but my dad cooked us up some shark (think it was ironically Mako) to eat while we watched it and that ended up kinda ruining the movie's scare factor for me.

That still is absolutely brilliant tho and still holds up today probably one of the most famous "scary shark" photos on the internet
>>
>>87492326
>Deep Blue Sea is better than Jaws.
no.

>A seriously underrated movie
yes.
>>
>>87490541
>>87491452
I really like the "underwater lab, gone wrong" senario. Not necessarily shark themed. Stuff like, "Leviatan" (1989), "DeepStar Six" (1989), "Sphere" (1998) and "The Abyss" (1989).

Any recommendations beside these ?
>>
>>87492680
The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest, Season 2 Episode 3: Undersea Urgency.
It's pretty good.
>>
>>87492326
Easy now.
>>
>>87492326
It's two monster movies with sharks.

But it's hard to compare them. Jaws is more of a thriller, drama while Deep Blue Sea is more of a horror, slasher. I like them both, but Jaws is still the best of the two.
>>
>>87493776
I think Jaws is a lot more than that, though, the second half is basically a really fun adventure movie, with some piratekino references, great characters and a surprising amount of humor. it's like a prelude to Spielberg's Indy movies in a way.
>>
>>87493991
Yes this. It's not just a great shark movie. In itself it's a great film. With interesting characters and good humor.
>>
File: 29270_p.jpg (268KB, 1000x1066px) Image search: [Google]
29270_p.jpg
268KB, 1000x1066px
>>87492342
Who eats shark? But good story! I never got to process my fear or eat it, that little kid was braver than I am today.
>>
>>87491452
Too bad. A Deep Blue Sea with worse CGI.
imdb.com/title/tt7086706/

Still gonna watch. like I'm gonna watch sharknado 5 right now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.