[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was sceptical at first about Rick and Morty because of all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: rick-and-morty-portal.jpg (249KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-portal.jpg
249KB, 970x545px
I was sceptical at first about Rick and Morty because of all the hate it gets, but it's actually a fucking hilarious show
What's with all the hate? The haters are clearly just uptight snobs pretending to be conservative ''christians'' because they're insecure about being virgin cucks haha
Reayly good fucking show
10/10
Pickle Rick!!!!!!
Lmao
>>
I know you're baiting, but it's honestly a mediocre show.
It has decent moments, its nowhere near as bad as the contrarians here make out, but it's nothing special either.
It should be one of those shows with a small dedicated fanbase that gets cancelled after a few seasons and is remembered fondly.
Not some sort of cultural milestone like people seem to treat it.
>>
>>87471911
Pretty much. I like the show but the only thing that really stands out is the theme of 4th wall breaking with Rick being fully aware that he's in a tv show from the beginning.
>>
>>87471876
I agree! By the way I'm new here are there ever any R&M spoilers on this sub? I'm waiting for season 3 to end so I can watch it all in one night, and I want to make sure I don't know anything about it before then.
>>
>>87471911
>everyone is wrong, I am right
>>
>>87471911

>hurr it's only good if it's not mainstream

Shut up, hipster

It deserves to get big

Anyways

When the show started I watched the first few

episodes, and liked them, but eventually lost track

of it. Recently the memes got to me, and the fact that the new episodes appeared on Comcast's internet TV thing, and I decided to give it another try.

The episode happened to be Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender. Right at the beginning there is what I

now understand to be a joke. They get a call from the Vindicators, and Rick says that they already did that,

that he doesn't want to do a sequel. I immediately stopped the episode. I like the show enough that if this

was a sequel, I wanted to see the original first.

I searched, but I didn't see any "Vindicators 1" episode. So I figured, welp, I'll just have to start watching the

show episode by episode until I get to it. I didn't mind that because I like the show. But I was bamboozled.

There is no Vindicators 1. After I'd watched every single episode I started searching for answers, and

quickly realized that Rick was making a joke about how these superhero movies don't need constant

sequels. (The joke was probably about Guardians of the Galaxy, although the Vindicators themselves seem

to be a mix of the Avengers and every other superhero team.)

This show is fucking genius, it really got me good
>>
>>87471911
nope. its pretty damn good. best cartoon out atm not as good as peak simpsons or futurama but def better than other good cartoons like archer and a lot better than others like bojack horseman
>>
>>87472098
>thinking something is "just ok" is being anti-everyone else
>>87472193
>implying i ever said it would be better depending on what fans thought
>>
Honestly, the ad libbed inter dimensional television episodes are funny, but the rest is trash.
>>
>>87472286
So you've seen them all? Even tough you think it's trash?

What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>87472193
I don't want to believe you think this is funny in an ironic way so I guess I think you're trying to confirm people's biases about the way the fans of this show are. That bullshit is fucking exhausting, I gotta imagine you're here all fucking day to do shit like that.
>>
File: goodnightaltrightdesktop3.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goodnightaltrightdesktop3.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
The Alt-right stormweenies on here don't like it but they are basically Nazis so who gives a shit
>>
>>87471876
Yeah the show is fine, I just hate the fanbase.
>>
>>87472358
What are you talking about?
>>
>>87471876
People hate it now because it's popular. Simple, really
>>
File: 1504665442879.jpg (269KB, 1345x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1504665442879.jpg
269KB, 1345x1070px
>>87471876
>What's with all the hate?

It's 4chins, the contrarian nest.

If you disagree you're a redditor for them.
Just learn to NEVER give a fuck about people opinion on the Internet. I think Rick & morty is cool even if everyone spit on me.
>>
>>87471876
>What's with all the hate?
If you were actually interested in an answer, you'd have read the posts shitting on it to already have the answer.
>>
>>87471990
Autofilming interdimensional TV exists
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.