[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hero? Or villain? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZm wdjlpMyE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Hero?
Or villain?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZmwdjlpMyE
>>
Looks like an interesting film, unfortunately it's one that can't be discussed here due to rampant alt-right snowflakism.
>>
pretty sure it's just some type of debilitating autism, I don't know how you aren't aware you can't steal trains after getting caught 5+ times or are actually willing to sit in jail just to do it
>>
>>87469375
I'm not really sure what disorder it is that causes that, it reminds me of that show with people who were sexually attracted to random inanimate objects. Related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GyOeJ8bo6g
>>
>>87468992
so, why doesn't he just get a job as a fucking train operator
>>
>>87469516
>why doesn't he just get a job
think long and hard
>>
>>87469516
because he's the equivalent of an /r9k/ sperg

this guy has probably talked to 3-4 women at most and would go through a mental breakdown trying to apply for his dream job
>>
>>87469044
not your safe space kiddo
>>
>>87469044
too late to change my vote to #Hilldawg?
>>
>>87469642
>>87469694
Is this the part where you say WE WUZ KANGZ
That never gets old, boy it sure is funny.
>>
>>87469044
idk man, I'm pretty racist, but I don't really see there being an racial component to the story
In all honesty if you told me about some guy with an autistic obsession with trains I'd probably assume he's white anyway.
>>
>>87469741
Agreed, I don't think it has anything to do with race. Just any picture of a black guy posted on here attracts the exact same "conversation," regardless of context.
>inb4 some crime statistics on an infographic
>>
>>87469044
>intelligence doesn't matter, so let's let every retard from Africa and Mid East ruin our countries
Great policy you have there, you low IQ scum.

Oh, and this doc looks super interesting, I agree. You're probably too stupid to get anything from it, since you don't value intelligence, like most Western Civ.
>Peace, love, acceptance
just wait until apes rape your mom and sister, then cry peace and tolerance
>>
>>87469951
Are you trying to prove my point? You've done so perfectly.
>>
>>87469991
Nope. Intelligence is the foundation of civilization, and liberals especially value emotions over it. hence, immigration.

Anyone has a right to speak out against the lowering of average IQs via immigration.

And you haven't proven anything but that you value emotions more than intelligence. Now, back to NYT or reddit to get your dose of propaganda. There's a good lad!
>>
>>87470062
My point was that no one can discuss a movie about a black person without some autistic like yourself spergging out and posting shit like you've just posted. It was a very simple point actually, not complicated, but somehow you still didn't comprehend. Ironic since you keep going on on about IQ.
>>
>>87470062

yikes
>>
>>87470062
what does this have to do with autistic negroes loving choo choos
>>
>>87469044
it cant be discussed because you just derailed the thread with your shitty bait post you retard
>>
Isn't there video games for autists like this so they play train conductor safely in their moms basement?
>>
>>87470336
>derailed the thread
Kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.