[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was season 4 so garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Arrested_Development.svg.png (72KB, 1200x607px) Image search: [Google]
Arrested_Development.svg.png
72KB, 1200x607px
Why was season 4 so garbage?
>>
protip: it's not
>>
scheduling problems with the actors
>>
>>87467381
It's unironically my favorite season.
>>
>>87467434
this, desu

it forced them to split the story into character-centric episodes, when the strongest aspect of the series was always the family interacting with each other

that said, s4 still has some of the funniest and most elaborate jokes in the whole series
>>
>>87467381
i just finished it for the 3rd time. 1st i was happy but not that into it, missed the old feel. 2nd I was eating a bunch of weed and laughed my ass off. 3rd time I realized it's a brilliant well choreographed dance of comedy. It amazing, just different than what we're used to.
>>
>>87467488
>the strongest aspect of the series was always the family interacting with each other
I disagree. The strongest of the show is its tight writing and layered jokes, two things that shine most brightly in S4. Hopefully S5 blends the puzzle-like nature of S4 with the family interactions of S1-3.
>>
>>87467581
You were eating weed? Aren't you supposed to snort it?
>>
>>87467974
Edibles. My whole post is a disaster. I apologize.
>>
arrested development was never that good

season two was quite good and season three was very strong

if they hadn't been canceled, the season 4 they would've made probably would have been the best season. they were getting better every year

season 4 is not bad. it's better than "bender's big score" as far as coming back from a long cancellation is concerned.

but like futurama, they'll probably get back into the groove again if they can make a few more seasons
>>
File: pop shove it in the garbage.png (143KB, 326x367px) Image search: [Google]
pop shove it in the garbage.png
143KB, 326x367px
>>87468837
>like futurama, they'll probably get back into the groove again if they can make a few more seasons
Futurama should have never been brought back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.