[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would this be a good idea for a new rick and morty episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hurricane rick.png (1MB, 1445x907px) Image search: [Google]
hurricane rick.png
1MB, 1445x907px
would this be a good idea for a new rick and morty episode?
>>
>>87453778
Why is Rick turning into a pickle considered humor
>>
This seems really disrespectful, 9 people have died in the Caribbean already
>>
>>87453867
I bet some of them prayed for safety, lmao fucking idiots.
>>
File: internal-screaming.png (304KB, 480x355px) Image search: [Google]
internal-screaming.png
304KB, 480x355px
>>87453810
>87453810
Because there is no god summer, nothing matters at all

Now come watch tv
>>
>>87453810

Because its randumb.
>>
>>87453810
It's just absurdism. You're supposed to look at it and think, "haha that's dumb, why'd they do that?"

>>87453778
I hope when there's vacuum delay that starts in some far corner of the universe and scientists predict it will reach the earth in a few days they put that into an episode. "I TURNED MYSELF INTO A METASTABLE FALSE VACUUM COLLAPSE MORTY"
>>
>>87453778
wow, liberals are fucking disgraceful
>>
>>87453810
Because it was written by a woman
>>
>>87453778
god that show is shit
>>
HURRICANE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
HURRICANE RICK IS GOING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME
HURRICANE RICK IS GOING TO PUT YOU IN A BIND
>>
>>87454142
It's not a show the hurricane is real
>>
>>87453810
I know.

Rick turning into a Pickle is literally the poster child for the entire series. It's the peak of the show, the peak of what type of "humour" the writers are capable of.

>"Look! I'm a scientist!, LOL! And look! I turned myself into a Pickle! HAHAHA!!!"

That is literally the current status of the show Rick and Morty. The absolutely "funniest" thing to come out of the show, the one and only thing that has spouted memes and memes, is Rick turning himself into a Pickle, and then he proclaims to himself in third person "I'M PICKLE RICK" and that's the fucking joke. The joke is a scientist turns himself into a Pickle and then says he is Pickle (insert his name here). And that is it. It is completely surface level, there is no layers, there is no depth to this "joke". I thought I would give this "joke" the benefit of the doubt, and I figured that it might be an inside joke that only core fans would understand. But nope, it's not even an inside joke. It is quite literally a the most surface level, obvious, easy "joke" that I have ever seen on fucking television. The amount of laziness behind it is mind boggling. What's even more mind bending is that this "joke" resignated with people, meaning that real actual human beings found humour in a cartoon scientist shouting "I'M PICKLE RICK".
>>
>>87453778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzPo53oJhRY

goodbye goodbye everybody
>>
>>87453913
lol yea xD

I believe in Le Hurricane Rick more than I believe in magic sky daddy

Christurds will of course continue to deny climate science though which is depressing :\
>>
>>87454347
Liberalism absolutely eternally destroyed by this parody comment
>>
>>87453810
It's silly and lol random

In all honesty they probably wrote the episode because they could put Pickle Rick on a T-shirt and gullible idiots would buy it
>>
>>87453867
THat's only in THIS universe. There are plenty of timelines where those people are alive!
>>
>>87453778
$200,000 education everybody
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.