[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Wonder Woman a cute.jpg (69KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman a cute.jpg
69KB, 540x810px
What went so horribly right?
>>
>>87448860
Chris Pine was okay, I guess. The rest of the movie was shit. Gadot is absolute dogshit as an actress.
>>
File: 1343077730598.png (20KB, 368x363px) Image search: [Google]
1343077730598.png
20KB, 368x363px
she has a short skirt and long legs

sex sells, movie is shitty besides that one thing.
>>
I want to _____ her _____
>>
>>87448860
it's a female led superhero movie that rode the feminist wave to safety

so it was guaranteed to get positive reviews regardless of quality.

Replace Wonder Woman with a man and this would have been another standardized run of the mill capeshit flick and it would have been salvaged by critics.
>>
>>87448860
It was shit. Even by capeshit standards.
>>
>>87448860
nothing
>>
>>87448915
Exactly. And it's hilarious how the studio and filmmakers pretend like Wonder Woman isn't sexualized to cater to the feminist crowd. You can't look at her and tell me she isn't a jerk off fetish for little boys. I know, I was one of them.
>>
>>87448860
lmao she looks nothing like that

>50% CGI
>40% Stunt Double
>10% Close Up Face Shots Shouting
>>
The movie already looks as aged as a early 2000s low budget action flick
>>
>>87449135
She's a frail skeleton rack. She's paid to stand in scenes and say dialogue and occasionally make a face. No shit all her action and CGi and stunt double. She has virtually no muscle or athleticism to her build to execute any of her action scenes.
>>
File: 1502730681155.jpg (31KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
1502730681155.jpg
31KB, 344x291px
Literally nothing. If you actually believe this shit was good you are basically retarded or womyn.

Either way kys.
>>
>>87448860
>tfw still haven't seen Wonder Woman
>tfw still haven't seen Guardians 2
>tfw still haven't seen Spider Man Homecoming

And by the looks of it, I literally didnt miss out on anything, as discussions of these movies dried up faster than they appeared.

Also
>tfw won't go see Thor Ragnarok
>tfw won't go see Justice League

Feels good to not be a comic book corporate drone that pays billionaire studio executives my $15 to watch their crap
>>
Snyder really set the stage with his two failures. Wonder Woman went through reshoots and got Chris Pine to carry the whole fucking film. The fact that it's Wonder Woman meant that this bullshit was marketed heavily toward women and while not being good it avoided some of the pitfalls of BvS which was enough to make this film a miracle for some people. Ultimately it did very little with it's narrative that was interesting or new but the fact that it wasn't Fucking BvS and had reshoots was enough to get casual audiences on board. It was just a perfect storm of being at the right place at the right time.
>>
>>87449350
>tfw the last flick I saw on theaters was Clash of the Titans

never again
>>
>>87448860
cool setting, cool theme, decent performances, likeable characters
it still is a 6.5/10 movie though
>>
Gal Gadot's sexual divine feet.

Imagine your face, underneath her pretty soles!
>>
>>87449398
>Last capeshit I saw in theatres was Captain America Civil War
>It was so bad that it ruined my interest in capeshit and made me feel like I was truly ripped off of $15
>I go online
>It has 90+% on Rotten Tomatoes and is praised by every youtube reviewer

I still don't get it.
>>
>>87448860
It has a sweet quality to it that is devoid of the self-awareness and cynicism that plagues so many cape movies. Notably, the only DC film that's even had the barest hint of it was Suicide Squad, and it was said by a villain being forced into an heroic role, so even there it was organic. Diana is perfectly idealistic, even a bit naive, but it's presented in such a way as to not make her appear dumb, but like her simpler world would be a better place and even the characters around her are aware of this, almost embarrassed that we, mankind, have let her down.

It's also got the sort of romance that makes a nice draw for a wide cross-section of the viewing public.
>>
>>87452252
>Diana is perfectly idealistic, even a bit naive, but it's presented in such a way as to not make her appear dumb

Wrong. She sounds retarded even.
>>
Everything. Gal was QTWomen
>>
I fell asleep not even halfway through. Woke up near the end with the "epic" finale. Shit was boring. Gave it a second try and could not manage it. Was wondering when it would start being entertaining.

It's shit/10
>>
>>87452252
>Muh romance
I get that it's a canon romance in the comics, but did they really need a romance at all? Capeshit has retconned tons of shit that was canon in the comics, so why not let a cape be single indefinitely? Maybe I'm bitching bcause the romance was forced as fuck and Gadot can't act for shit.
>>
>>87450933
Are you me?
>>
>>87453079
Having a romance that felt real to 95% of the audience was part of the reason it was so successful, it made the movie feel genuine instead of another capeshit movie churned out by the corporate machine

seriously they had great chemistry, I don't think a virgin is a great judge of romance in films lmao
>>
>>87453430
>le chemistry

shit plebs say
>>
I'm 10 minutes in and I'm already laughing at all the Amazons having to do Israeli accents.

>THE GHAAWDS GEV US MANY GEEFTS
>>
>>87449024
t.marvelpaki
>>
>>87448915
>sex sells
Welcome to the world son!
>>
>>87455881
it's interesting to me not that it sells to the audience you would think it sold to but that female sexuality sells to female audiences so well
>>
Gal is a shit choice even if she was a great actress.

The villain reveal/climax was also shit.

Everything else was great.
>>
File: 86d.jpg (94KB, 288x284px) Image search: [Google]
86d.jpg
94KB, 288x284px
>>87448999
I want to
>Fuck
her
>Ass
>>
Some of the worst cgi I have ever seen. Worst leading lady. Villain reveal is 10/10 accidental comedy. Decent supporting cast. Animated painting montage was kinda cool.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.