[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dont pretend that we were friends.. Seriously wtf was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>dont pretend that we were friends..

Seriously wtf was this guys problem
>>
i don't know he just suddenly turned into an asshole even though all of the bad shit that happened to him was because his son's a fucking retard and frank tried to help
>>
He was just keeping it real. They were friendly and willing to help one another, sure, but that was still a servant and the patron type of relationship, they never were on an equal footing where they could be considered real and close friends.
>>
>An actual HoC thread

Oh sweet!

Anyone thought the ending to S5 was incredibly stupid and lazy? The Underwoods get into trouble and just kill Tom and whatshername. I almost feel the show was written into a corner and they took the lazy way out.
>>
>>87449553
it was retardus
>>
>>87448442
He chimped out.
>>
>>87448442
They weren't friends. They never hung out outside work. Frank probably known nothing about him expect that he makes good BBQ.
>>
>>87448442
he was being oppressed
>>
>>87450732
He cared about him. He helped him and his grandkid.
>>
>>87448442
Frank treated him like a house nigger.
>>
>>87448442
Whole show has been in steep decline since the very first season
>>
cause frank clearly looked down on him and only saw him as that friendly loser running a shitty restaurant in the slums that he escaped to to get away from the opulence and wealth of the DC establishment

and his life/situation didn't get any better over the series despite frank's 'friendship' (and the vague hope that it should have) with him
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.