[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: homer tower.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
homer tower.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation
>Still refuses to air The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson because of the twin towers
>Or even if they air it, they cut the scene in the twin towers majorly

Why? Why are Americans still so butthurt about this?
>>
burgers just can't into bantz.
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87447114

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer
>>
>>87447199
good thing this thread has nothing to do with sneed you obsessed faggot
>>
Non-Americans seem to really like the Simpsons. Can anyone explain that to me? I'm not saying it requires being an American to enjoy but I just don't know much about it
>>
None of that is true.
>>
>>87447251
simpsonposting is a failed meme
>>
>>87447381
With a back catalogue as big as The Simpsons', it might as well count as 3 different shows.
>>
>>87447114
>American (((media))) and (((entertainment)))
>American

Choose ONE.
>>
File: Chuck+s+f+s_a68622_4902581.jpg (105KB, 780x611px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck+s+f+s_a68622_4902581.jpg
105KB, 780x611px
>>87447114
you think that's bad?
>>
>>87447114
I'm sure the vast majority of people could handle it, but you'd better believe someone would write a snarky click-bait article crying about old wounds or something. Normally that isn't even an issue, but then the MSM likes to show those articles and then bring up the question "Simpson's New York Episode, too soon?" Then they'll bring on terror experts and have a fifteen minute round table discussion while showing looped clips of planes crashing into the towers in the background. Then you'll have some Muslim Rights Activist come on and talk about how the man selling Khlav Kalash out of his cart is a painful stereotype. So basically no one actually really cares, but the media would manufacture outrage and put Fox and Matt Groening on trial to create some sort of controversy. Fox would rather just not even deal with it so they just don't air it.
>>
>>87447114
because it's the first time they couldn't deny that someone beat them
>>
9/11 is so old that you can have consensual sex with it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.