[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled can we agree that The Leftovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: peaksleftovers.png (248KB, 592x508px) Image search: [Google]
peaksleftovers.png
248KB, 592x508px
Now that the dust has settled can we agree that The Leftovers is the best show of the year and Twin Peaks Season 3 was a bloated mess?
>>
>>87437436
>Twin Peaks Season 3 was a bloated mess
yes
>>
>>87437436
>that The Leftovers is the best show of the year
So far yes

>and Twin Peaks Season 3 was a bloated mess
No doubt, also exposes Lynchfags as the worst fanbase in television and film
>>
>>87437529
>>87437480
>how to spot a pseud:101
Twin peaks was pure genius, illuminating on the subject of dreams and reality. Stick to lowiq leftovers
>>
>>87437586
David Lynch is a narcissistic pseudo intellectual, much like yourself.
>>
>>87437586
Twin Plebs was left wing shit as evidenced by Mark Frost's unhinged Trump obsession on his twitter feed. Imagine bringing back a well loved show after 25 years and then making the whole message "DUDE THE WORLD IS A NIGHTMARE BECAUSE TRUMP IS PRESIDENT LMAO."

If you liked Twin Peaks The Return you are a leftist Clinton loving shill.
>>
>>87437529
>No doubt, also exposes Lynchfags as the worst fanbase in television and film
No, I'd say Twin Peaks fanse are the worst, not Lynch fans.
/tpg/ wouldn't stop going on about Twin Peaks being Lynch's masterpiece. It was mind-numbing.
>>
File: Enric513.jpg (77KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
Enric513.jpg
77KB, 343x500px
>>87437640
>Lynch
>ever pretending to be an intellectual

Fuck out of here
>>
File: 1498180976199.jpg (17KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
1498180976199.jpg
17KB, 456x384px
>>87437653
>Drumpfkins still talking about Hillary.
I don't give a shit about US politics but this is just pathetic.
>>
>>87437667
Suck it up, pleb
>>
Not even Lindloff would agree.
>>
>>87437436
>Memecritic
>>
>>87438240
t. libcuck
>>
>>87437640

>Lynch
>pseudo intellectual

I bet you like refn and nolan movies which are epitome of pseud intellectual.
>>
>>87437436
Even with JUST hair Lynch still looks better than that bald fuck.
>>
>>87438240
That's because your country doesn't matter
>>
File: GoT7.png (38KB, 427x315px) Image search: [Google]
GoT7.png
38KB, 427x315px
BTFO
>>
>>87437436
Season3 was created for pseudo intellectuals to feed on the weird shit and boost their ego

Yes we all like weird and quirky things, but some of you retards don't have to lick every shit that comes out of Lynch's Butthole and call it "art ". There are plenty of other good weird shows that are under radar because the pseudo intelligent community likes only what Lynch shits out

Why was Twin Peaks so bad ?
>Inconsistent story that doesn't make much sense
>Story that relies too much on Deus ex Machina mechanisms
>The "all powerful bad guy" was done so badly
>Sometimes bad cinematography and effects(not that it matters too much, but they were sometimes really bad)
>too many irrelevant characters
>trying to ridicule TV for 25 years, you can't be post modern after the first wave of post modernism, you can't be ironic if everyone else is ironic

If you believe this show was art, genius or intelligent and that I just don't understand you're just as pseudo as people who masturbate to modern art
>>
Leftovers season 3 was a rushed mess with a disappointing ending. Season 1 and 2 were pure kino and some of the best television ever, but season 3 felt pointless and disappointing.

Twin peaks offered some of the most unique television since the original series 25 years ago and had a kino pleb filter ending
>>
>>87438476
the leftovers owes a ton to twin peaks and david lynch. lindelof has even stated before how much of an influence twin peaks had on him and the leftovers
>>
>>87437653
>ideology cucks are stupid
Who could've guessed
>>
>>87438240

It's like these faggots want to be doubleteamed by Hilary and Obama the way they keep obsessing about them
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.