[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It wasn't that bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9909.jpg (57KB, 283x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9909.jpg
57KB, 283x412px
It wasn't that bad.
>>
CGI Alien sucked. Rest was good.
>>
>>87419190
agreed, alien looked bad. atmosphere was cool
>>
>>87419190
ya this
>>
>>87419173
it's good in it's own way, but you can see how everyone would go in expecting something different after Aliens
>>
Have you seen the new movie? The mini xeno was so badass
MINI XENO IS IN THE HOUSE TO NIGHT
>>
>>87419173
quite good, but still the worst from the quadrilogy
>>
File: xenopepe.jpg (51KB, 548x531px) Image search: [Google]
xenopepe.jpg
51KB, 548x531px
>>87419173
>>87420711
>Yes, it was that bad.
I don't care what you roleplaying contrarian FAGGOTS say, you don't kill off the key characters that the viewers have emotional attachment to in the first fucking 5 minutes for no reason at all other than "oh YEAH we are SO dark and edgy and oh guess what folks this films is gonna be SO SCARY and HORRIFIC XDXD!".
It's just a big fat fucking middle finger to a FAR superior movie that came before it.

FUCK YOU movie. Sure the assembly cut made it mildly watchable, but it doesn't change the fact that everyone in this first is a fucking raging asshole. Everyone was so unlikable, I started rooting for the Alien, but even that was poorly done and it looked like shit.
Anyone who isn't some crazy swearing psycho murder rapist, is either a fucking idiot or an acerbic creep. Even Ripley was largely unlikable and thats when she's not swearing and being sexually assaulted/gang raped.

>Eas
>>
>>87419190
That about sums it up, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the movie considering how much whining there was about it.
>>
>>87422372
>worse than Joss Whedon's Alien 4: Super Ripley
No.
>>
It's good if you can overlook the missed potential with Hicks and Newt.
>>
>>87423346
>super Ripley
it's a clone with alien DNA, so not really Ripley.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.