[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, he said in the first movie that he wants to be free of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Agent-Smith1.jpg (39KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
Agent-Smith1.jpg
39KB, 625x417px
Wait, he said in the first movie that he wants to be free of the Matrix, get out and live in the real world.

After the files were overridden and he became The One, why did he try to fight and kill Neo? He was a sentient program at that point, no longer at the bid of the machines. Why didn't Neo just say 'Hey dude, it's good to see you but why don't you help us? We can find a way to get you into the real world, outside of the matrix, just like you told Morpheus years ago.'

Surely there are prisoners and traitors in Zion, why not give Smith one of their bodies? What was his reasoning for wanting to kill humans? At what point did he want to get out of the matrix to becoming it's supreme ruler?
>>
He was a virus
>>
>>87416297
He was an egomaniac only interested in power and control, not freedom. Despite his little monologue in the first movie, he never cared about being free. He just wanted to have everything for himself.
>>
>>87416297
>After the files were overridden and he became The One
When did this happen? He was still very much himself, just making copies everywhere.
> What was his reasoning for wanting to kill humans?
He has a natural disgust for humans in case you couldn't tell.
>>
>>87416297
He wanted to gain complete control of the Matrix and kill Neo, which is why he turned everyone into a copy of himself and attacked the Oracle.

Also, Smith DID get into the real world. The first thing he did was betray the crew of the ship he was on. The second thing he did was try to kill Neo.
>>
File: DFTD_IQXoAQn0yh.jpg (42KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
DFTD_IQXoAQn0yh.jpg
42KB, 601x508px
>>87416373
>when smith talks about humans being a virus in the first film he was actually just projecting

fuck why have i never noticed this
>>
>>87416297

Judging from his speech in 1 he hated humans, he wanted to get out because he hated being around them. Judging from his speech in 2 about purpose he had an existential crisis after Neo freed him and fell back on his strongest internal impulse, his disgust of humans and hate for the matrix. I'm guessing he did what he did to try to destroy both.
>>
>>87416604
Smith was born in the Matrix. He was rebelling against the system long before Neo ever imprinted over his files.
>>
>>87417020
>He was rebelling against the system long before Neo ever imprinted over his files
He was an agent and that's all he was.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.