[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suspiria (1977)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: suspiria.jpg (266KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
suspiria.jpg
266KB, 1920x816px
What's /tv/s opinion on this?

The whole interesting lighting thing was amusing for the first 20 minutes and then it just got boring. Also, I would've liked to see at least some kind of lesbian scene seeing how it was a witch coven and all
>>
>>87416213
It's great, one of my Halloween go-tos. Actually, you just reminded me the season's coming up. I gotta get ready to start posting Halloween 3 threads everyday...
>>
I've seen Lucker The Necrophagous and a bunch of other horrible shit but somehow never got around to watching suspiria. I'll try to enjoy it around Halloween
>>
the theme song is good!

i watched it FOR FREE on YOUTUBE it was corny as fuck but for some reason i still liked it
>>
>>87416606
I loved the score and the whole mood, but I was surprised by how cookie cutter the plot was. It was one of those typical horrors where protagonist comes to new environment starts noticing spooky shit that slowly ramps up, she discovers new clues and people die along the way and then you have the big resolution.

The ending was actually pretty scary, that ritual thing was terrifying even though I don't usually find some of the older horrors scary
>>
>>87416857
It'd be better if Argento actually got to use 11 year old actors like he wanted... goddam sensibilities of some people, man.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.