[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gavin O’Connor To Write and Direct ‘Suicide Squad 2’

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: savior.jpg (27KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
savior.jpg
27KB, 670x377px
BASED
>>
Was hoping for based Mel but this isn't terrible either

I don't blame Ayer for the shit show that Suicide Squad was but it's always good to bring in new blood

I just hope that the studio doesn't fuck this one like with SS 1
>>
>>87416249

so much this
>>
>>87416168
Cool, I liked the Accountant, I just hope this doesn't end with one of thee squad finding out they've been fighting their sibling the whole time.
Again
>>
Well shit mon.

This is interesting.

Also great music from Warrior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26VsCGCgb0
>>
>>87416249
>>87416266
Name 1 (one) thing wrong with Suicide Squad 1 without memeing.
>>
>>87416168
>dump Cara (no powers anyway)
>bring in Killer Frost played by alison Scagliotti
>my penis rejoices
>>
>>87416168
Ok but what about GCS
>>
>>87416371
Will Smith as Will Smith
>>
>>87416371
The editing
The Beam in the sky meme
The obvious restructure of the story and tone through reshoots to make it more like the "Fun" trailers
Barely any joker scenes that help us flesh out this new take more(This is seen as a positive by some but the scenes of joker that Jared Leto's acting looking the strongest in previews aren't in the fucking film)
>>
>>87416533

even the director hilmself admitted that he should've made Joker the main villian
>>
>>87416893
>even the director hilmself admitted that he should've made Joker the main villian
Honestly, Joker should never have been revealed in any promo material, say something like he was dead/missing and work it into Harley's story that she keeps expecting Mr J to come rescue her which nearly gets her killed until someone slaps some sense into her and how she needs to fucking get her act together.
Then you get that scene at the end and boom, the Joker is alive and well and it's Jared Leto, cue hype for the next Batman movie.
>>
>>87416494
what about it? Shit won't start production until late 2018
>>
>>87416371
I liked it ok, but the main antagonist angle being enchantress and her nameless brother with another world ending laser beam to the sky kinda sucked, Joker should have been main antagonist.
>>
Meh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.