[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when everyone was actually really hyped for Star Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Remember when everyone was actually really hyped for Star Wars
>>
cant wait for december when people cry about being spoiled on /tv/ again
>>
>>87408267
I can't wait so I don't have to look them up myself.
>>
>>87408267
This, spoiler seasons are always the best ones.
>>
>>87408267
just spoil me, i wont care
>>
>>87408484
Anakin Skywalker is a Sloth creature on the island, and Kylo Ren kills him.
>>
>>87408267
I saw the movie early and I was spamming OP's picture all over /tv/
>>
>>87408267

i'm not watching so i'm ok with spoilers

#TheAssholesKilledHanSolo
#NotMyStarWars
#TheFirstMarySueJedi
>>
>>87408240
the memory of any hype before it was quickly washed away by the solid year of fags on here being assblasted that there was a girl in it.

I can't wait for round 2.
>>
>>87408484
Watch Empire Strikes Back
>>
>>87408240

I was never interested in TFA because it did not have a young and handsome Luke Skywalker like in original series or a young and handsome Anakin Skywalker like in prequel series. All they had was finn an ugly guy, poe an not-handsome guy who might have been handsome when he was younger and rey a tranny who might have been handsome when he was a man.
>>
File: TLJ-Boyega-02.jpg (189KB, 1048x435px) Image search: [Google]
TLJ-Boyega-02.jpg
189KB, 1048x435px
>>87408484
John Boyega and that Asian girl get romantically involved, later he finds out she is secretly working with the Empire (pottery of Lando betraying Han).

There is a new desert like planet where we have a battle between lots of AT-AT's and Rebellion vehicles (seen in the trailer).

Leia is very likely to be killed off considering this is her last movie.

Don't expect any backstory to Snoke because the director said he approached Snoke is a mysterious character so be prepared to walk out of the cinema being annoyed with another fucking random Disney character in Star Wars.

Luke doesn't fight. He uses a stick but no lightsaber by the looks of things.
>>
>>87408733

>I cant enjoy a Star wars movie unless the protagonist is a supplement young boy
>>
Actually it was about ethics in video game journalism
>>
>>87408240
this had some good greentexts
>>
>>87408240
>and nobody saw it coming
>>
a lot of the toys reveal spoilers (the ones that have sound bites)

i.e. jenny nicholson toy review star wars
>>
>>87409029
>supplement

illiterate baboon kek
>>
>>87409029

Of course. I only watch movies that have young and handsome male leads in it. Preferably more than one.
>>
>>87409364
>young boy supplement
pizzagate is real!
>>
>>87408591

A shitty girl, anon. A shitty girl. Unless you think one
girl/actress/character is representative of all females.
like some kind of fake feminist ally closet sexist?
>>
>>87409213

Yep, that toy box with the yet-another-fucking-Death Star on it.
>>
>>87408769
Jesus look at that chick's face...
>>
File: vaaaader.jpg (171KB, 510x614px) Image search: [Google]
vaaaader.jpg
171KB, 510x614px
I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS
>>
File: CW_Multi-media_project.jpg (235KB, 620x981px) Image search: [Google]
CW_Multi-media_project.jpg
235KB, 620x981px
Even the prequels got people hyped up, despite being of dubious quality. Anyone remember the Clone Wars multimedia project between 2002 and 2005 (comics, toys, novels, games like Republic Commando and Battlefront II, Genndy Wars, etc.), as well as the hype leading up to Revenge of the Sith? That was a lot of fun.
>>
>>87408240
1997?
>>
>>87408240
I remember /tv/ claiming it would be an overmarketed flop and getting absolutely blown the fuck out as always.

I also remember /tv/'s primary complaint being about how an ugly nigger was the new protagonist, and he ended up being the cliche out of his depth black comedy relief character, and Ma-Rey Sue turned out to be the actual protagonist.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.