[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he give a fuq about jesse? At all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: savewalterwhite.jpg (57KB, 402x517px) Image search: [Google]
savewalterwhite.jpg
57KB, 402x517px
Did he give a fuq about jesse? At all?
>>
Walt = Rick
Jesse = Morty
>>
>>87400407
ironically Jess is edgier Morty and Walt is the LESS edgy Rick
>>
>>87400445
That's not what irony is.
>>
>>87400383
who Jesse?
>>
File: IMG_2191.jpg (80KB, 612x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2191.jpg
80KB, 612x687px
>>
I think at one point he did. But by the end of it Walt didn't care for anyone anyway
>>
>>87400483
The real irony here is that I don't even know what irony means.
>>
File: IMG_0813.jpg (20KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.jpg
20KB, 190x266px
Yes without a doubt. Think about every opportunity he had to make him fuck off due to his incompetence earlier seasons and how easily he could've saved himself the disaster of being caught if he just killed Jessie. He definitely see's Jessie has a child/pupil due to the disappointment of having a retard as a son, proven by him calling walker Jr Jessie.
>>
How many times did he save his life? Five? Six? A dozen?
>>
>>87400383
Not really. He was a useful idiot. The only reason Walt came back to rescue him in the end was because his life was essentially over anyway and didn't want to be remembered by the entire world as a giant piece of shit. He lost his empire, lost his family, it was a matter of months before the cancer killed him anyway; his only legacy was a few oil drums of cash and what people close to him remembered about his life. It was once again pride that pushed him into action, at least this time it was something good.
>>
>>87400483
he was being unlitterally ironic
>>
>>87400582
the retard Jessie was meant to die in s1 or s2
>>
yes, he risked his life and fucked up his relationship with Gus by saving jesse from those two gangbangers.

also he saved jesse in the final
>>
>>87400586
yeah and i prevent my tools from breaking so i can use them more
>>
He cared more about jesse than his own son S1-4 then in 5 the writers went full retard and made Honk a sputtering autist and Walt hate Jesse so much he sold him out to nazis
>>
>>87400969
Yeah Walt to extreme ends to try and save Jesse from himself and for his troubles Jesse treated Walt like mega Hitler.

>>87401068
I imagine the writers were pissed that audiences didn't see the characters the way they did, since they actually thought people would pity Skyler who acted like such a cunt.
>>
>>87401001
You'd pay for a screwdrivers rehab or would you just get a new one? If your hammer was inside a meth drug den would you go retrieve it?
>>
>>87400383
He always liked Reese the most but the best episodes were him + Dewey
>>
File: screwu.jpg (116KB, 1184x1300px) Image search: [Google]
screwu.jpg
116KB, 1184x1300px
>>87401135
>screwdrivers rehab

>i-i just love that tight feeling of screwing stuff, my head in there, tighting, feeling the metal grind, oh god the grind, i need some more screws to grind, got any screws? godamn
>>
It was a combination of guilt and feeling responsible for jesse since he got him into so much shit. It was a love, angry hate relationship. He saved him countless times then kept manipulating him more. Obviously felt bad for it too but he just couldn't help using and twisting him up.
>>
I know that we are supposed to find the anti hero Walt a villian and love to hate him but the real villian of this story is the fuck up Jesse. That little nigger literally ruined everything, every chance he got
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.