[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>from the producer of Rome and The Mentalist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: BruceWayne-600x371.jpg (17KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
BruceWayne-600x371.jpg
17KB, 600x371px
>from the producer of Rome and The Mentalist
>>
I hope the characters make fun of how goofy he looks.
Also the actor needs to bulk up.
>>
What's this
>>
I'm an artist
>>
>>87401581
Gotham.

Bruce hitting the streets in an early concept vigilante suit before he becomes Batman.

The exact point the show should have ended before it reached.
>>
this definitely isnt the finished product. this is a place holder design, it should be more fitting in the coming season
>>
Smallville complex.
Also, they're getting as close as possible to making a batman series, without going against their limitations. It's just like Smallville.
>>
The show can end nicely on S3 with the idea that Bruce will become Batman, instead of actually showing Bruce becoming Batman. It's never an easy feat to portray how teen Bruce transform to Batman. Actually I don't recall any comic with teenage Bruce.
>>
>>87402086
Year One shows some early stuff if I remember correctly
>>
>>87402086
>>87402166

Most comics generally depicted Bruce leaving Gotham as a young teen and not coming back until he was in his twenties.
>>
>>87399956
The leather club is two blocks down.
>>
>>87402086

Because Bruce became Batman with 26 years old.

Teen Bruce was mostly an wise-ass detective, something the show completely forgot to portray.
>>
>>87399956
I managed to reach S3 but thats it, this show aint worth my hours. Best thing to come out of this show were Strange, Azrael and the Executioner, but it is getting way too gay for my liking.
>>
>>87402246
Like Christ.
>>
>>87401813
Jesus fuck is this for real...
>>
Gotham should have picked up right after a teenage Bruce has left. Just start with news talking about "heir to billion dollar company leaves city, company in the hands of blah blah" and recount the sad events from x years ago.

Then have the series be a crime story in the vein of Goodfellas, Departed, Godfather, Scarface - with a bit of Zodiac thrown in the mix. Introduce villains minus the theatrics. "Mr. J" could be a scarred thug making plays around the city. Victor could be a mass murderer who marks his body for every victim but keeps the scars concealed.

Then one season Bruce returns and with him, Batman - but from the point of view of the criminals so we see him as a terror - an unknown and mysterious force. As word spreads of this man dressed as a bat, Mr. J applies make-up and dresses flamboyantly and Victor becomes less self-conscious about the scars and wears them with pride. The arrival of Batman marks the beginning of a theatrical criminal Gotham.

At this point the show could jump ahead by x years every season to chronicle a different theme or era of the city under Batman. The arrival of Bane could coincide with a police state Batman, exploring a Big Brother type society facing off against pure anarchy. All sorts of stuff.

The point is, it should be a story of the evolution of the city. Gotham is the protagonist of the show.
>>
File: faceoff.webm (1008KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
faceoff.webm
1008KB, 720x404px
>>87403053
that would leave out the court of owls which is pretty sweet for a gothem-centric not-quite-cape enemy. Also alfred is a badass and this is him in his prime, can't have that without bruce.

ALSO can't set up Selina without bruce cause it would be really creepy for gordon and his sleazy buddy to hang out an underage girl all the time.

Gotham should have been the protag, like S1 it was all about the gang wars. Court of owls is tied to the Wayne shit though, they're the ideal gotham antag that forces Gordon into working with the crime families. The concept of latent madness in the populace is another great theme to go with and I think that not!joker is not the best, but good portrayal.
>>
>>87402724
Yup.
>>
>>87403314
>ALSO can't set up Selina without bruce cause it would be really creepy for gordon and his sleazy buddy to hang out an underage girl all the time.
She could be a thief who starts donning a costume after Batman arrives and she becomes infatuated with him. To tie her with Gordon, you could have a femme fatale type storyline where she stole from the wrong guy and now plays innocent to Gordon so he protects her.
>>
>>87402299
Or they are rushed to make Bruce Batman because they thought the show will end on S3.
>>
File: 20170827_175517.png (500KB, 720x876px) Image search: [Google]
20170827_175517.png
500KB, 720x876px
>>87399956
There is NOTHING wrong with the suit. This is Gotham we're watching, people.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.