[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cable Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: R-367804-1434216394-7860.jpeg.jpg (110KB, 464x463px) Image search: [Google]
R-367804-1434216394-7860.jpeg.jpg
110KB, 464x463px
>watch this movie about once a year
>older I get the better it gets
>realize how much of an idiot matthew brodericks character is
>cable guy is actually an amazing bro
>also jack black wears a shirt for an entire movie

Oh no! This guy is filling my house with amazing stuff and is getting me laid. Better try and ghost him!
>>
>>87398983
so I reckon you've watched that movie around 3 times

If you'd met anyone like the cable guy you would know how annoying those people are
>>
>>87398983
>>87399032
I'm the online version of the Cable Guy, and people REMOVE me/ghost me on their social media
>>
>>87399069
people just don't want to be annoyed/feel in debt. The moment you find someone that doesn't mind being given tons of gifts and being given attention 24/7 you know you found a good old psychopath.

Tbh some attention is great, e all need it, but too much is too much
>>
>>87398983
>jack black wears a shirt for an entire movie
Name two movies where Jack Black is shirtless
>>
>>87399162
Shallow hal
Tropic thunder
Nacho libre
>>
Can we stop pretending this movie is actually good?
>>
File: norbit_xlg.jpg (102KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
norbit_xlg.jpg
102KB, 810x1200px
>>87399321
Can we stop pretending this movie is bad
>>
>>87398983
I had a friend like this. He would buy me random shit all time. I think he gave me something like 10k in money and free shit and all he wanted in return was friendship.

Was kind of sad, until I realised he was trying to gaslight me.
>>
Jerry Cantrell's music video and song for this movie is kinography in itself
>>
>>87399534
>Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or members of a group, hoping to make targets question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief.

Sure you're using the word "gaslight" correctly?
>>
File: cableguy.jpg (53KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
cableguy.jpg
53KB, 600x300px
>>87399321
I watched it recently with friends and it was fucking hilarious. Due pretty much solely to this motherfuckers performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IIU2GCFbJc
>>
>>87398983

>just looking to get a good cable tv deal to watch some kino
>cable guy goes full autism on you thinking he's your friend now because you were nice to him
>suddenly starts buying you stuff and getting involved in nearly every aspect of your life

If you don't see how annoying/awkward that would be, then you're probably THAT guy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.