[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am a high-level employee at disney we are currently in discussions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: George-Lucas[1].jpg (541KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
George-Lucas[1].jpg
541KB, 2048x1536px
i am a high-level employee at disney

we are currently in discussions for george lucas to return and direct episode ix
>>
Mite b cool
>>
You aren't even trying. There's no fucking way Disney would ever hire George, he completely fucked up the prequel trilogy and is still hated by countless people. Disney will either hire an indie nobody who can be easily bossed around or a massive blockbuster director who has more successes than misses.
>>
>sell at 4b$
>didney do the greedo
>franchise devalues
>buy again at 1b$
>>
>>87373335
I'll love George for all time if he out-Jews the Mouse.
>>
Impossible. George doesn't give a fuck and would be unable to work with as he'd push his own ideas. If he wouldn't be able to he'd just call it quits.
>>
George would never work for Disney producers. They'd have to let him completely do it his own way.
>>
>>87373023

I hope he refuses

lmao the state of parasitic jews and their multi million dollar franchises
>>
>>87373023
that would actually be great.
>>
>>87373023
He called Disney white slavers, they hate him.

Also he would never direct a movie unless it would go how he wanted it to go, they will never let him have that kind of freedom.
>>
He should do a public meeting with them then telling them to fuck off like what Trump did with Mitt Romney.
>>
>>87373023
Imagine if disney realizes they're fucking up and let Lucas do what he wants with the episode x
Imagine if lucas takes this as a chance to fix his legacy

Sad that it'll never happen lads
>>
>>87373638
Its fucked at this point anyway, most star wars fans have already abandoned the series
>>
>>87373387
>>87373558
>>87373560
>>87373638
You've seen the prequels, right? George lost his ability to direct in the 80's. Also he doesn''t enjoy it very much.
>>
>>87373750
better than the disney dreck
>>
>>87373023
>Kylo Ren you are know Darth Stroy
>Rise
>>
File: A-i1_i7CAAEEmrw.jpg (95KB, 600x818px) Image search: [Google]
A-i1_i7CAAEEmrw.jpg
95KB, 600x818px
>>87373750
the prequels have their issues but they are not The Room
>>
>>87373979
Yeah, The Room is actually entertaining.
>>
>>87373023
>i am a high-level employee at disney
bullshit you dont have a job
>we are currently in discussions for george lucas to return and direct episode ix
bullshit they hate each other
>>
/tv/ didn't like TFA? It has received universal critical acclaim and is one of the highest grossing movies of all time. Stop pretending it wasn't good just because you don't like black people.
>>
File: the hacking retruns.jpg (79KB, 1430x846px) Image search: [Google]
the hacking retruns.jpg
79KB, 1430x846px
WOOOOH
>>
>>87373023
What if WB approaches hiim?
>>
>>87373197
>he completely fucked up the prequel trilogy
he didn't get the chance to explore the universe he created because of his autistic fanbase and the studios you pleb
>>
File: 1482263480002.jpg (68KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1482263480002.jpg
68KB, 564x846px
>>87374078
But we love TFA
>>
File: Lucas_digitally.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lucas_digitally.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>87373023
>>
>>87373023
What Disney has done between the SJW books too its over focus of the rebellion too its purge of the expanded lore with infield stories run by focus groups and trendy politics. When you link the two Lucas trilogies together they form a life and death story that is captivating and moving. TFA was just a reel of action seaquencess with no point or context.
>>
>>87373023
>i am a high-level employee at disney

No you're not. Fuck off.

Fuck off with your LARPing faggotry you fucking moronic faggot.

Fuck you.
>>
File: lucas_let_me_fix_that.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lucas_let_me_fix_that.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1497202640420 butter.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497202640420 butter.webm
3MB, 406x720px
The prequel trilogy is inarguably kino, TFA and Rogue One are agenda-driven corporate multicultural brainwashing. Lucas was just ahead of his time and I believe he'll get the last laugh.

If there was any justice Lucas would pull a Trump where the prospect of him regaining the franchise goes from being a punchline to reality
>>
>>87373023
Lucas is a horrible director though. Whether you actually like the shitfest that was the prequels, you can't say they were directed well.
>>
File: lucas_storyboard.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lucas_storyboard.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>87374009
are you implying the prequels are not?
>>
>>87374485
>literally treats CGI for what it is, nothing but a tool to create cheap furniture and rooms
>all CGI characters are annoying AF except for one or two
>gets criticised

wow prequel haters are really brainlets
>>
File: file.png (899KB, 634x925px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
899KB, 634x925px
we all know who it's really going to be
>>
File: michael-bay-little-america.jpg (73KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
michael-bay-little-america.jpg
73KB, 1180x842px
>>87374705
no thank you, here's the best choice except for georgie ofc
>>
>>87374485
>>87374429
>>87374383

these poor guys
>>
>>87374383
>>>87373023 (OP)

whats your fucking point?

disney is abusing CGI more than lucas ever did, for non combat scenes. fucking tarkin and now dead leia. its going to be hilarious.
>>
>>87374383
there's literally nothing wrong with this

>>87374429
this is a cunt move though
>>
>>87375041
>>>87374429
>this is a cunt move though

yeah because having a man universally known for his franchise's monster designs taking the time to review and tweak your work isn't something most special effects people dream of or anything.

the audacity of the lead creative designer of a multi-billion dollar franchise! he should just let his employees make whatever the fuck they want, right?

retard
>>
>>87374463
This. Lucas only got into directing because his friends kept pressuring to do it, and he's always been pretty open about not enjoying it, and thinking he isn't particularly good. Sort of like with his writing, actually. If he wasn't such an autistic control freak, he would have taken his own criticism seriously and let other people do it.
>>
>>87374249
Dude his movies were terrible. Bad acting, awful dialogue, convoluted storylines, and bad cgi.
>>
>>87375041
>there's literally nothing wrong with this
What? He's a director, and he's saying that he'd rather animate a sequence than shoot it, because it would be easier. It's literally cutting corners because he's too lazy to do his job right. Which is actually a pretty common complain from actors that have worked with him. It's just "faster, more intense" taken to its ultimate, CGI conclusion.
>>
>>87375195
>he should just let his employees make whatever the fuck they want, right?
nope, never said it. It's just a matter of etiquette, he should have asked the guy. Of course, given the circumstances I'm sure there was some sort of non-verbal agreement but what he did is still pretty rude imo. Cunt move is a bit too much yeah
>>
>>87374249
You're a retard who doesn't know what you're talking about. No one held back George, he had total control over the prequels. The prequels were produced by Lucasfilm and he fucking owned Lucasfilm during the production of the prequels.
>>
>>87375379
>>he should just let his employees make whatever the fuck they want, right?
>nope, never said it. It's just a matter of etiquette, he should have asked the guy. Of course, given the circumstances I'm sure there was some sort of non-verbal agreement but what he did is still pretty rude imo. Cunt move is a bit too much yeah

ya i am sure your opinion of the events based on a 30 second webm are utterly correct and not just your biased troll opinion based off a selectively edited bait webm.

you don't know shit.

that guy is the employee. lucas is the boss giving his employee direction.

george lucas time is worth literally more than that man's life and they both would have understood that.
>>
>>87375375
>>>87375041
>>there's literally nothing wrong with this
>What? He's a director, and he's saying that he'd rather animate a sequence than shoot it, because it would be easier. It's literally cutting corners because he's too lazy to do his job right. Which is actually a pretty common complain from actors that have worked with him. It's just "faster, more intense" taken to its ultimate, CGI conclusion.

have u even seen the scene they are talking about? yoda vs dooku?

i honestly think lucas was right. instead of limiting the fight to the capabilities and health of a 70 year old actor they could have gone balls to the wall.
>>
>>87375355
And yet it was worlds better than The Turd Awakens.
I never imagined a day would come when a Star Wars movie would be so bland, insipid, uninspired and by the numbers checklist approved by a committee so fucking shit that Lucas' new trilogy would seem like classic mastpieces.
>>
>>87374463
If production had been the same as ANH, TESB and ROTJ, then it may have been not that bad.
Another writer to rewrite dialogue and also erase the flaws while Lucas consults him. And some director like David Lynch (who was supposed to do ROTJ at one point) to do the rest while Lucas oversees the product.
>>
>>87374485
a true visionary
>>
>>87375761
TFA was soulless garbage, but the prequels were comically bad
>>
>>87375613
>instead of limiting the fight to the capabilities and health of a 70 year old actor
Then he shouldn't have hired a 70 year old actor to play a part that required a fight scene. Or even better yet, realized that the fight was completely unnecessary and even contradictory to a character he originally established 20 years prior. In an earlier part of the doc, he keeps talking about wanting to show Yoda whip out his laser sword and go to town because he thinks everyone wanted to see that. No one did, he was just trying to use CGI for spectacle.
>>
>>87373023
>"White Slavers" comment
>Goy
>Disney always hires yes-men directors like Jew Jew Abraham not people who have passion but it's misdirected like George
>Hated by half the fanbase still
>Funded Empire with his own money from the success of Star Wars instead of working through a major studio so they could take 90% of the profit from taking out a loan at the bank to fund his movie and thus lose creative control
>^out-jewed the mouse-jew
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.