[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't they make Godzilla (2014) as fun as this one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: fffd.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fffd.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Why couldn't they make Godzilla (2014) as fun as this one?
>>
>>87367037
They hired a director who makes small scale dramas solely for the fact that there were some giant monsters in his last movie. His last movie that had next to nothing to do with the monsters, it was about the people. Which is exactly the same thing he did with Godzilla. Dumb execs asked for it.
>>
>>87367170
What executives have to do with it? Godzilla haven't had any intersting characters or interactions, yeah I get that the director was trying to do, but all that human drama was the worst part of the movie, on the other hand those short moments when Godzilla actually appeared were pretty cool
>>
Self-bump
>>
>>87367462
Who do you think hired the director?
>>
>>87367037
they were equally unfun
>>
This movie was the first time I found Hiddleston attractive
>>
>>87367037
>fun
But it wasn't. Beauty and the Beast was fun. Kong Skull Island was ADD and boring, directionless.
>>
It was pretty fun but the monsters sucked, I don't understand why they chose clover field monsters over dinosaurs.
>>
>>87371028
All original design monsters sucked in both Godzilla and Kong, at least they actually showed monsters fighting in Kong and also I am hyped as fuck for classic Godzilla enemies they teased
>>
>>87369207
>tripfag known for being a kaiju newfag

Kill yourself after deleting your Youtube channel
>>
>>87372126

>I dont know the difference between name-fag and trip-fag
>>
Was that scene where dude wanted to make a heroic sacrifice with grenades, but giant lizard just threw him away supposed to be funny or sad?
>>
peter jackson did it better
>>
>>87374434
No, it was Hobbit-tier
>>
>>87367037
>>87367170
>hire literally who "a-list" actors as leads + litertally ISIS director
>be surprised movie bombs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.