[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude, let's like make an AT-AT *takes puff off a large marijuana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: BIGatat.jpg (47KB, 819x609px) Image search: [Google]
BIGatat.jpg
47KB, 819x609px
Dude, let's like make an AT-AT *takes puff off a large marijuana cigarette* but BIGGER.
>>
>>87366767
Honestly this shit happens in real life warfare plenty.
>>
>>87366767
guise. we need to honor the flavor of the original.
guise. we need nother atat thiing.
guise. bigger + gorilla

perfect
>>
I hope there's a scene where Rey gets her toes sucked
>>
guys let's whine for 15 years that the prequels aren't star wars, and then as soon they release more star wars with the aesthetic of the originals, let's whine about that too!
>>
>>87367841
Shut up nigger go suck mickey moose dick
>>
dude! what if- what if we like, just make the deathstar... BUT even bigger! like the size of a planet! and it can like, shoot magical beams across the galaxy in an instant.
>>
>>87367841
Guys let's bitch when George remakes star wars with bad out of place cgi scenes but then cum our pants and buy all the toys when disney does it...
>>
>>87367841
disney fucked up star wars more than the prequels did. except for rogue one that was good
>>
>>87367526
It's a sloth senpai
>>
>>87367841
Did they have to make these fake sequels total ripoffs of the OT's plot? I don't think prequel haters asked for the sequel to nonsensically ripoff the Death Star, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, The Emperor, the rebellion, etc. :/
>>
>we did it with the death star, we're doing it with the star destroyer, let's do it with the AT-AT
>but sir, how will people know it's bigger? the AT-AT is pretty big already
>simple. we also put an AT-AT in there just for scale. that way people know it's bigger, and better
>>
So after seeing a pretty glaring weakness they just make more of these?
>>
>>87368041
Rogue one was not fucking good you abolute retard. You have to either be a nigger or a child to enjoy that fan fiction tier bullshit
>>
>>87367211
In real life you have a budget, limits to tech and time constraints. Star Wars is make believe, they can do anything they can dream up. But instead we get bigger Death Star, bigger Star Destroyer, bigger Walkers. Orange Yoda, Gold emperor, crappy Vader. Weak sauce my nig nog.
>>
>>87368325
>not liking space Vietnam
>based mads mikkelson and ben mendolsen
your mouth must smell with all that shit taste
>>
>>87366767
>marijuana cigarette

what are you twelf?
>>
AT-AT....lay off the Rhydonium.....
>>
>>87368766
Jw how old are you?
>>
>>87368325
>ip man in space
You're right we do need a donnie centric star wars film
>>
>>87366767
I bet they call the guy in the little one Commander Cuck
>>
>>87366767
It looks like it can stand on two legs
>>
>>87370622

Transformer AT-AT confirmed.

Think of the toy sales!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.