[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Oram lost his wife and part of his crew, because he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

>"Oram lost his wife and part of his crew, because he made a decision to come to this planet. So what was he hoping to accomplish by going with David into that basement?" "You've got a character who goes through a crisis of faith, and their foundation is shaken and fractured, and they don't have the ability to make the best choices with the resources that they have. You want a moment of redemption, and the writers offered that in this moment, where [Oram] has to make a conscious decision about what it means for him to be a loving, thoughtful and passionate person in the world if he doesn't have this rigid dogma to hold on to. What is his litmus test? Ultimately it comes down to the protection of the people he loves. The crew that now he is in charge of taking care of. So when someone appears to be a dangerous influence, he finds the courage in himself to address it head-on. So that makes it a great moment of redemption and allows me to play right into Michael's hands as David, because David is the little puppet master there. [Oram's] moment of rising up ends up being his downfall, but you do have this moment where you think, "I'm so glad Oram was able to resurrect his belief in humanity and himself."

What did Billy Cruddup mean by this?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.