[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a big enough joint there Rick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Got a big enough joint there Rick?
>>
I'll pay you 10 bucks to fuck off
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
34KB, 480x360px
Jim's daughter aka Ricky's little sister needs to come back next season.. only thing that could save it, except maybe Lucy accuses Julian of raep and is btf at trial.
>>
>>87364202
lol wasn't that Ellen Page though?
>>
>>87364320

yes, without trailer park boys she never would've made it to hollywood
>>
>>87364320
Isn't she 30 now?
>>
>>87363804
But if Ricky and Julian are here, whoes watching the dope???
>>
>>87364202
Ricky was deconfirmed as Jim's son, Ellen Page is too famous for TPB now and Lucy jumped ship because she's a deluded feminist hag.

J Roc and Cyrus is also done as far as I know, so I don't know why they don't just end this fucking mess of a show.
>>
Can someone put this fucking show back in its coffin already?

The netflix seasons are fucking trash, especially the one before last with the endless parade of has-been celebrities.
>>
>>87363804
Ravine
>>
File: the boys.jpg (149KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
the boys.jpg
149KB, 1170x780px
>>87365951
This guy fucking gets it.

I loved the Trailer Park Boys, fucking loved it. When they announced Don't Legalize It, you wouldn't believe how excited I was- I went to see that shit first showing opening day, but walking out... it was a hollow experience. And I straight up could not sit through that first netflix season. Without Clattenburg at the helm what we're left with is endless cock jokes and absolute bottom of the barrel storythreads where Robb JP and Mike squander all good will they have remaining from their 15 minutes of fame.

I pray to god that they give it up before the new shit overwhelms the genuine gold of the original run. The boys just don't understand what made the show great.
>>
>>87365772
>>87365951
Yeah it's a shadow of its former self but I guess it keeps making them money so they'll continue doing it
>>
>>87367738
Yep, they still have it in them to make something funny and good, you can see that in their podcasts. But they just don't know how to put this into a show.
>>
>>87367738
this.
>rickyisms used to be unexpected and therefore hilarious
>these new seasons have multiple rickyisms per episode.

fuck off netflix!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.