[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a single one of these little shits will be relevant by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Not a single one of these little shits will be relevant by the year 2019. Screenshot this.
>>
how long until her nudes eventually leak? 5 years?
>>
the girl might, she's cute.
also the kid in the white tux, isn't he in some actor family?
>>
>>87363720
well thats still better than you being irrelevant for your entire life
>>
Just like the Game of Thrones kids though Hollywood is going to fucking try to make them relevant, and they will fail.
>>
File: 1504376324833.jpg (127KB, 749x746px) Image search: [Google]
1504376324833.jpg
127KB, 749x746px
JUST
>>
>>87363720
>Not a single one of these little shits have intact assholes from executive cock

ftfy
>>
>>87363897
that fat guy in GoT was in a movie called patient zero. it was so bad not even sony wanted to released it, and it was removed from their release schedule.
>>
>>87363720
I think one of those guys is one of the main actors of IT, which is going to be a huge hit with a guaranteed sequel
>>
I barely hear anyone still talk about Stranger Things anyway.
>>
>>87363720
There's something dodgy about that girl, she looks like she could be the mother of those 4 boys.
>>
>>87364065
I've known girls like that, complete degenerates without a brain or self-conscience.
Bad parenting.
>>
Finn will be alright, he's won the hearts of millions of little girls
>>
>>87363720

Is this show popular just because of pedo's.
>>
Okay i screenshoted it
>>
>>87364037
they will talk about it nonfuckingstop when S2 comes out next month though
>>
>>87364210
only so long as discussion and interest is astroturfed online
>>
>>87364210
Only if you browse /r/television
>>
>>87364193
thanks bb
>>
She'll be the next child problem star. Girl already knows shes has pedos like /tv/ wanting here, and she knows what she is doing. Hopefully she doesnt pull a Gomez and get into heroin
>>
File: 29567240.jpg (56KB, 540x667px) Image search: [Google]
29567240.jpg
56KB, 540x667px
>T-they won't even be famous anymore
t. jealous underageb& who wishes people would pay attention to him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.