[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this movie realistic? it's about a 40 year old man but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg (108KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg
108KB, 220x326px
is this movie realistic? it's about a 40 year old man but in the poker scene and after he was acting like a teenager
>>
Shut the fuck up and stay off my board
>>
>>87352971
>40 year old
>virgin

of course its not realistic
>>
>40 year old virgin
>is it realistic

lmao what the fuck do you think
>>
Why the fuck do we have this same exact thread every single day?
>>
>>87353151
this one is different, I just can't imagine a 40 virgin would be embarassed about it like a high school kid thinking about comebacks after
>>
Let's be honest, "bags of sand" is a perfectly valid answer and the question is retarded.
>>
>>87353214
Yeah anon I'm sure actual 40 year old virgins are very proud and outspoken about the fact that they are still virgins, yeah.
>>
>>87353317
I just don't think a 40 year old would make such a big deal out of it, at that point youre mature and shit
>>
>>87353458
>virgin
>mature

pick one
>>
>>87353309
>"bags of sand" is a perfectly valid answer
t. virgin
>>
>>87353482
t. virgin
>>
>>87353482
I hope someone asks me that question so I can say bags of sand
>>
>>87353309
Its really not though
>>
Lost my virginty at 15
AMA nerds!
>>
>>87353031
>>87353089

Uh oh, these two are really freaking out
>>
I am going to die a virgin (32 years old) and I can admit that emotionally I am obviously immature due to a lack of experience
>>
>>87353151

Where exactly do you think you are right now?
>>
>it's a "co-worker(s) found out I've never had sex so it's time to quit and find a new job again" day at work
>>
No. Anyone over 30 with a full time job and is attractive as Steve carrell would be completely downing is roastie pussy trying to get married before they hit cat lady status.
>>
>>87355588
the women in the movie were all into him it was him being in his feelings, his boss literally asked for it
>>
DUDE SANDBAGS LMAO
>>
>>87355588
did you even watch the movie
>>
im going that route

im 23 years old, /fit/, my only sex experience was with prostitutes

how i can avoid it
>>
>>87356026
Go out to a bar, get some shots in you, and just don't act like a fucking beta sperg. Its truly not that hard
>>
>>87356076

okay, i did that like a year ago, all i got was a kiss and some whiteknight cockblocked me hard (he didn't got any and the girl went back to her house afterwards)
>>
>>87356026
>>87356076
On a friday/saturday night if you go to a bar later than normies, you'll find that it's full of very drunk sad women because they didnt get picked. Easy stuff. Very easy if you're fit especially
>>
>>87356101
>let a whiteknight cock block him
>didn't act like a beta

I mean come on anon. Maybe a bars not for you? Go to a coffee shop or some places where you could meet a girl with the same interests.
>>
>>87355588
>as attractive as Steve Carell

The guy looks like someone's dorky car salesman dad
>>
>>87356194
Post a pic of yourself anon
>>
>>87356162

honestly it was a little more pathetic than that, the guy was taller than me so this girl started to get interested in him, but he was only interested on fucking my chances up, so i left and then saw the girl leaving alone afterwards.

the guy stayed with his friends and i went with mine

honestly i think it's because i'm ugly and short, and my hobbies are somehow really lonely (i play chess and do some calisthenics, i also study engi in uni so no women at all)
>>
>>87356319
Im a huge pussy when it comes to talking to girls but for some reason to them it comes off as me being mysterious or not interested or some shit, which makes them want me.
Worked out pretty well for me I guess.
>>
>>87353151
because you reply to it
>>
>>87356381

well i think those comes after you go through the basic checklist, but if ya ugly then they don't even think about you at all, ya just a creepo
>>
File: Kat_Dennings_Thor_2_cropped.png (301KB, 369x552px) Image search: [Google]
Kat_Dennings_Thor_2_cropped.png
301KB, 369x552px
imagine if he fucked the mother AND the daughter, making the titcow drink all the cum from her gentile mother's pusy
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.