[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOTHER SPOILERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 75ea1b91df2ae3bbb3287c72370a4fd6.png (877KB, 1537x656px) Image search: [Google]
75ea1b91df2ae3bbb3287c72370a4fd6.png
877KB, 1537x656px
"She eventually falls asleep and Bardem takes the baby. She wakes up in a panic to see him holding the baby up to the people. She grabs him and turns him around, and he's no longer holding the baby. She sees the baby is being passed over all of the people, they're cheering... then she hears a snap sounds. They've killed the baby. She follows them to a room screaming they've killed the baby. A man moves out of the way, and the baby is just a bloody corpse (looks like a bloody rib cage on a platter). She turns around to see that now everyone is holding a piece of meat from the baby. They eat it. She freaks out and says they've murdered her baby. She attacks Bardem and scratches his face. She grabs a piece of broken glass, and starts killing as many people as she can with it. They eventually knock her to the ground where they brutally stomp on her and rip her clothes, calling her a cunt and a whore"" Are you ready for MOTY.
>>
>>87345792
Bump
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.