[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY CALL IT THE REMAINDER THAT'S THE NUMBER THAT REMAINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 1502821523132[2].jpg (62KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1502821523132[2].jpg
62KB, 1000x562px
THEY CALL IT THE REMAINDER THAT'S THE NUMBER THAT REMAINS
>>
>>87330876
Why does he say they instead of we?
>>
>>87330930
WUZ
>>
>>87331243
KANANGANAGAZ N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIEIIIEIIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIET MY NYQQHAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1503789795582.gif (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503789795582.gif
8KB, 200x200px
I always hated the teachers that would try too hard to be cool. I think everybody hated them.

The GOAT teacher temperment are the ones who act domineering and stern 99% of the time but occasionally let the veneer peel away and expose that they still know how to have fun deep down

Or alternatively the ones who are just very outwardly scatterbrained and eccentric
>>
File: storm reporter.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
storm reporter.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
i still havent seen this commercial
>>
>>87331375
'ere ye go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDthslQMVsU
>>
>>87330876
>real person paid for real opinions
Seriously? That's the best person they could find?
>>
>>87331374
>The GOAT teacher temperment are the ones who act domineering and stern 99% of the time but occasionally let the veneer peel away and expose that they still know how to have fun deep down
I liked those. My favorite was my freshman english teacher who loved King Kong and The Simpsons, wore a toupee, yelled constantly at everyone (but in sort of a funny way if that makes sense) was definitely an anglophile. Died of lung cancer three years ago. RIP Mr. Fava.
>>
how can 0 be 1 if its actually 2?
>>
>>87331374
I had some good teachers in an otherwise shitty education. My English teacher (I dunno the American equivalent, English literature?) was just a really friendly, down to earth guy who actually seemed to care. Classes make up a part of it, the temperament of the students is also important. I had an art teacher for one year and we didn't even do work, he and I just talked about movies while did drew shit in the backgorund. The other art teacher was cool, had a nasty temper, though. But he once put Withnail and I on for the class, about two of us cared.
>>
>>87330876
>rhyming "remainder" with "remains"
>attempting to explain the meaning of a word with itself
a bold composition
>>
>>87330876
What do you call this hairstyle?
>>
watch it again senpaitachi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDthslQMVsU
>>
>>87331515
The Modern Darkie
>>
>>87331374
>>87331431
>>87331493
wow,nobody fucking cares LOL

you actually wasted time writing these posts. Hahahaha why? fucking idiots
>>
>>87331595
But you cared enough to reply when you could have ignored me. I do similar things, I see long-winded anecdotal replies and reply to them saying nobody cares. But it's a lie, because I did care. I took the time to read their stories and in an effort to save face for myself, I compulsively reply that nobody cared. But it's just not true.
>>
>>87331374
>Or alternatively the ones who are just very outwardly scatterbrained and eccentric
Oh, I had an English teacher like this, her lessons would always devolve into weird random tangents about her backpacking trips in Southeast Asia or impromptu therapy sessions with students who maybe weren't doing so good.
I put her in the special thanks section of a history book I wrote and when she found out she randomly showed up at my house with wine and pizza basically crying in gratitude. She got very drunk and started coming onto me which creeped me out so I hid in my bathroom until she fell asleep
>>
>>87331595
I'm sorry you had no good educational experiences, anon.
>>
File: WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>>87330876
AND THAT'S HOW NUMBER WERE INVENTED WHEN WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>87331915

I want to listen to his lessons on how the white mongrel race was created by accident by Dr. Yakub's cascade resonance event
>>
Absolute king kino
>>
>>87331515
The Poo Emoji
>>
They call him the OP because he takes the P up in his O
>>
>>87332028
>cascade resonance
This is a tautology. The quality of resonance is implicit to a cascade.
>>
File: king nut.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
king nut.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>87331915
>>
File: butter.webm (2MB, 406x498px) Image search: [Google]
butter.webm
2MB, 406x498px
>Spanish teacher back in high school was also our schools main tech guy (laptop school)
>taught me one summer how to build my first gaymen pc
>put me on his team where I would help fix/trouble shoot other students computers when I had a free period
>killed himself last year
wew, thanks for the experience though
>>
WE CALL IT THE DRUMPFMAINDER IT'S THE DRUMPF THAT DRUMPFMAINS
>>
>>87331676
Did you write a history book or a (((history))) book?
>>
>>87330876
I honestly wouldn't hate this commercial for the rap but that goddamn top knot just infuriates me
>>
>>87330876
Why does this commercial trigger /tv/ so much?
>>
>>87331374
I always preferred the really boring teachers who clearly hated their jobs. Unfortunately teachers are now told that you have to be fun and engage with kids.

Nothing more cringe than someone trying to hard to make learning fun.
>>
File: MrJackson.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
MrJackson.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>87332028

And so class if we cannot civilize the Albinoids, they will hang from the elm tree.
For the kang race will prevail over over the cave dwellers that spread chaos on the land of the POC.
>>
>>87334229
*too hard
>>
>>87331915
well Egypt is in Africa, it the nigger homeland
>>
>>87334318
Subsaharan African=/= North African
That would be like someone from Italy claiming to be a viking.
>>
>>87331374
the GOAT teacher for me was a high school history teacher, at the time probably 50 years old. 1/2 the class he was making jokes about history. Things like "hitler tried to kill jews....i wish i could do that to the possums in my backyard!" kind of shit. And the rest of class he would talk about his life. How he would get in fights in bars, or how he would chase women and such. Cool dude.
>>
>>87330876
RAP LYRICS MAKE KNOWLEDGE STICK INSIDE YOUR BRAIN
>>
>>87332154

White devil
>>
>>87330876
>>87334267
hairkino
>>
>>87331493
Is it always the English teachers that are able to be cool?
>>
>>87335069
All the cool teachers at my school were in shop class. White guys approaching retirement age who could bring the bantz.
>>
>>87331515
Almost Jimmy Neutron but giving up
>>
>>87335069
Its easier for english teachers because their classes have a more discussion based format and it revolves around reading books and sharing stories. Cant really do that with math as much.
>>
>>87331374
I had a few real cool teachers.
I had a french (first language) teacher on my 4th and 5th secondary grade (Quebec) and she would always swear in class and she would talk about her previous jobs and current sidelines. One class, she talked about the time when she was doing police dispatch and she told us about the callsigns from back then (they change callsigns every few years) and what her weirdest and most fucked up calls were. She ended up winning 1M at the lottery with a ticket she bought on her retirement day. Good teacher, she deserved it. Taught me more than I learnt in my previous 10 years in school.
One science teacher was pretty mellow. Would always berate the idiots doing retarded shit during class. Fun class.
Stupid teachers:
English teacher (second language). She looked like the classic "Healthy at all size" stereotype. I swear she would roll down a hill if one would push her. Barely knew english, would pretty much only stick to the book given by the school. I corrected her once and told me to stay after class and tried to scold me for correcting her, but she was a big pussy and would keep diverting her eyes cause I was staring her down. Asked her if she could make me do the final exam right there and then, but she wouldn't, so I skipped all her classes until the final exam (got 80% while hungover.)

Cont.
>>
THEY CALL IT SNEEDS FEED AND SEED WHERE CHUCK NO LONGER REMAINS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM
>>
>>87331595
Shut the fuck up loser
>>
>>87336089
Another bad teach was another english teacher. Barely spoke english and couldn't speak french at all (diversity hire, probably), but I didn't ditch her class cause my crush was sitting next to me.

I was in private school for a bit and I had a math teacher who was a complete fucking airhead. Dunno how she kept her job so long. Had to move out the year I quit private school cause her husband (hockey coach Guy Boucher) got a contract for the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Weird teachers:
One teacher (another french teacher) told us at the end that she organized the seats in the last 2 semesters according to what she thought would make nice couple. The girl I was coupled with ended up being one of my best friend at the time (and she's a dyke, so we had a pretty good laugh.) She turned white when I said out loud (as a joke) "So you mean getting Maude knocked up is your fault!"

Not a teacher, but one lab assistant looked like an old man (salt-and-pepper (lots of salt) hair, weary face) , but he was actually only 26.
>>
>he sees commercials

literally why
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.