[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howard Stern: >three shows a week when he's not on vacation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: jim and sam.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jim and sam.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
Howard Stern:
>three shows a week when he's not on vacation
>he's on vacation half of the time
>takes days off on a whim
>washed up old bastard
>total sellout, he has become what he used to make fun of
>kisses the ass of every talentless, flavor of the month, hack celebrity who walks in
>mean, and not fun to listen to
>the reason a SiriusXM subscription has to be $20 a month

Jim Norton and Sam Roberts:
>five shows a week
>when they go off the air for a week, it's because Jim Norton is on a comedy tour
>they always let you know for exactly how long they'll be gone, and when they'll be back
>super comfy interviews with extremely likable and interesting people
>they actually respect the people who work for them
>they seem like they'd be great to hang out with in real life

There's only one morning show worth listening to.
>>
>>87325258
Stop posting this, Sam. I'm sorry for misgendering your baby.
>>
>>87325258
anything with bennington or chris stanley is 1000 times better than jim or sam
>>
>>87326802
Bennington is a boring show.
>>
>>87326904
for you
>>
>>87326904
Only because his daughter is annoying. Bennington-Stanley show would be great.
>>
there is still good content coming out of the O&A Extended Universe

High Society Radio is the best current show out of the entire thing. Pepper and Bronx Johnny are hilarious. BK Chris is the competent host Opie wishes he could be.

the best show of all time out of the O&A EU is the Davey Mac Sports Program. there is nothing better in the world than East Side Dave and Pepper doing radio together.

ESDS is pretty great, but no Pepper and no drummer for the songs makes it less good than DMSP and HSR.

Nick Dipaolo, "YOUR WELCOME", and Part Of The Problem are also awesome.
>>
All the would be listeners of jim and sam have already given it a chance. It's a bad radio show.
>>
Anthony being on the show the past 2 months has been the best thing to happen to that show.

It felt like old times again.
>>
Jim is phoning it in and Sam is a dull manchild

Chip Chipperson is the only funny thing left from the OnA universe
>>
>>87327575
cumtown>high society radio
>>
>>87325258
Dude it's time to let go.
>>
>>87327575
I don't like Nick DiPaolo's show. If I wanted to listen to a guy talk about how great Trump is for two hours, I'd watch Tucker Carlson. I even agree with a lot of his opinions, but I just don't want to listen to them.
>>
>>87327872
I actually just listen to the free 1-hour podcast which is the perfect amount. it probably gets repetitive if you listen all week.
>>
>>87327633
>This
>Bennington's street jokes thing with Sam, Ferrara, etc
>Bringing on Artie
i feel like they've been the best 2 months of his life recently too.
is there a chance Ant could realize he misses having fun and tries to build an entertaining supershow?
>>
>>87328302
>sign up for a month of Compound Media solely because I enjoy Gavin McInnes's YouTube videos
>Gavin leaves literally the next day

This Artie and Anthony show better be good.
>>
>>87325258
yeah Howard's finished. Sadly.
>>
Howard sucks but so do Jim and Sam.

Jim isn't that funny when he doesnt have someone to bounce jokes off like Anthony and Sam was just never funny and having to listen to that voice for more than a few mins at a time is grating
>>
>>87327634
worse, chip has been WAAAY over-used

they just need jim and ant, and sam needs to interject 90% less

also Sam belittles Jim too much
>>
>>87327725
Cum Town > Everything
easily the funniest thing in the audio medium
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.