[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passengers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: passengers-367242067-large[1].jpg (104KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
passengers-367242067-large[1].jpg
104KB, 810x1200px
It was a good movie. Go ahead and tell me why I hated it.
>>
For a film that has two of the biggest movie stars today, it was quite a forgettable film.
>>
>>87321769
>not making it a horror movie
>>
>>87321769
Morten Tyldum
>>
>>87321769
Because Jennifer Lawrence smells even through your screen.
>>
>>87322064
This is true, I could smell her from mine.
>>
>>87321769
because of the plot holes
>>
>>87322039
?? He is great though, he made the enigma code, based literally on real life in which the government tortured a homo and killed him. Very redpilled.
>>
>>87321769
fucking brainlets taking over the board
>>
>>87322255
Don't think you and I watched the same movie, pal.
>>
It was just fine. There was nothing particularly good about it. And there could have been, it's a good premise.
>>
>>87322523
How do we fix it then?
>>
Why didn't they try to wake up the other crew members when the captain is already up? At least have some of the engineers woken up since the ship is clearly going haywire.
>>
>>87322624
I think the story's fine, it just needed much more distinctly stylish direction.
>>
I knew where the movie was heading and yet I was still disappointed. He spent a long time alone, then decided to wake the girl up because loneliness, then when she found out she wanted nothing to do with him. This is where he should've started getting obsessive, possessive, a little crazy but nah they went the safe route of "aw she forgives him and they have a happily ever after".
It was still ok tho
>>
>>87321769
Literally nothing happened until the end. Boring romantic drama in space
>>
>>87324714
Literally the best part of the film were the first few minutes you idiot. When he was alone was the part with the most fun and comfyness.
>>
>>87321769
Bc its about death. I hear, "quite forgettable" although its about moral compass and wanting companionship. it addresses the most important aspects of an imperfect humanity in all of us.
>>
>>87324653
>This is where he should've started getting obsessive, possessive, a little crazy
Why would he do that?

If anything, I was thinking the girl would wake up a black guy to fill the BBC quota of every Hollywood movie, plus it would piss off Chris. That's what a woman would do. Chris is literally just a beta all movie, he was never gonna do shit.
>>
>>87324928
Like I said, he was alone for a long ass time which would've realistically messed someone up a little bit. Then he finally had his perfect woman, which e fucked up his relationship with and she started pretending like he didnt exist, therefore it was like he was lonely again and he'd do anything not to be lonely.

I dont know, makes sense to me.
>>
>>87325081
Time. You are missing time, with time he would have gone crazy again. But he wasn't alone for long enough. Plus, he started doing little projects to impress her like the tree. That sort of distraction saves you from lunacy.
>>
Only good thing in this film, it's jennifer!!!
>>
>>87322031
Fucking this

THEY WOKE UP FOR A REASON
>Y-yeah a rock hit them..

This movie was way too afraid to settle psychological consequence in what would've been the perfect set-up for a pseudo-Shining transformation
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.