[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first episode of The Artie & Anthony Show is tomorrow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: artie and anthony.png (661KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
artie and anthony.png
661KB, 854x480px
The first episode of The Artie & Anthony Show is tomorrow. Will it be good?
>>
>>87302849
Oh shit Artie Lang is still doing stuff?
Also does Jim ever do anything with ant now?
>>
>>87302913
Jim and Anthony were on each other's shows recently.
>>
It's going to be a disaster. Ant needs Opie and vice versa. You can't have two funny guys. Opie and Anthony worked BECAUSE Opie wasn't funny.
>>
>>87302993
Cool that's good to know
>>
>>87302849
wish artie would just die already
>>
>>87302849
>will a show with these two talentless hacks be good?
>>
>>87303096
>You can't have two funny guys.
don't worry. neither of them are
>>
>>87302849
Enjoy listening to them talk about 1970's television shows and movies while Ant does a Dice or Ventura impression every 5 minutes.
>>
>>87302849

idk but I wish Artie the best. it will be better than Jim & Sam at the very least
>>
>>87303218

>t. Gregg "Nigger" Hughes
>>
Will there be any bits? or will it just be them talking about the days popular youtube clips?
>>
>>87304892
artie is a piece of shit
>>
>>87304955

did he fuck your mother or something?
>>
>>87302849
Ant def needs someone to bounce off of, so not everything he says eventually devolves into an angry rant. Not sure Artie is the right guy though, i dont find him that funny and i dont think he's a good match up for Ant.

Opie once said that one of his main contributions to the show was to stop a "bit" before it ran into the ground, and seeing Ant's solo show, i'd say that was a pretty integral part of the success of O&A. So now, instead of one idiot not knowing how to quit while he's ahead, you have two. Sounds like it will be twice as shitty.
>>
Oh this is the dude he ended up getting as his cohost? Interesting choice
>>
>>87304432
I will, thank you anon.
>>
>>87305092
nah he's just a junkie piece of shit who makes a living off insulting others because he's a fat fuck that hates himself.

he's junkie trash, end of story.
>>
Idk they don't seem to have the greatest chemistry but both are very funny guys and like that other anon said atleast it'll be better than Jim and Sam.
>>
>>87305322
So are the fanbase.
>>
I thought Artie died years ago lol
>>
>>87303218
>t. high-pitched mike
>>
I don't think it will last very long.

Ant, Pat Dixon, and Kevin Brennan would be a good show.
>>
I'm actually surprised Anthony's network survived 3 years.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.