[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come no rick and mitty this week?? why do they do this bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (41KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
41KB, 206x305px
How come no rick and mitty this week?? why do they do this bullshit
>>
>>87297959
JewishSwim didn't want to bring out the episode this week.

Come back next week.
>>
>>87297959
Dan Harmon demanded that adult swim not release the next episode this week and for good reason. Dan Harmon, being of a MUCH higher intellectual level than both I, and you.

Having come to understand the concept of nihlism and egoism, he like most of the deep thinkers through the ages, realized that the concept was simply too mind boggling to be digested over a short period of time, and exposure to such complex and sanity shattering truths could very well render the populace mad with exestential dread.

Therefore he came to the decision to give the more feeble minded masses a chance to rest and reflect on the deep messages of his show, to give these enigmatic seeds time to sprout in the heads of the common folk.

I beg you, do not grow angry with Mr. Harmon for his decision to postpone the latest chronicle in what I'm sure future generations will refer to as one of the most intellectually stimulating TV shows of our time. Believe me, I am myself feeling slightly robbed, though I, and I hope you as well will understand that not everyone is as well versed in the philosophical brilliance of Nitche, and if we truly wish to see a renaissance of intellectual thought, we must be patient.
>>
>>87298871
Thank you for explaining this to me in a way my simple mortal mind can comprehend. I trust dan harmon as god and have complete faith in his plan. If i can be assured that this post is indeed the word of harmon i have no problem submitting and doing as he commands. as long as we do what dan says im sure he will never let us down. thank you dan god bless.
>>
>>87297959
Troll harder. This season is shit and everyone knows it.
>>
>>87299176
i know its shit i still wanna watch it though
>>
>>87299176
whats the new episode gonna be about? episode is called "The Ricklantis Mixup" so im guessing its gonna be about they go underwater or something. I hope its a underwater episode :))
>>
>>87299123
>I trust dan harmon as god and have complete faith in his plan
>God
>Faith

Such feeble minded concepts are for the sheep who wander our world so empty and devoid of true thought that I can hear the going "baa baa baa"
My friend I'm afraid I have begun to doubt your intellectual prowess, perhaps you should re watch season two episode one, in which Rick says "Yes! fuck you! There is no god!"
This brilliant line, showcases an ideoligy that I pray you can one day understand.
>>
>>87297959
W-we fucked up M-morty

We *burp* made episode 8 before 7
>>
The episode is called "The Ricklantis Mixup". Did they mean to skip a week, or are they doing so because of the floods and the likely theme of Atlantis?
>>
labor day/last weekend before school

none of the normies were home
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.