[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...... I was watching Blade 2 last week and I want to know how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1457066337987.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1457066337987.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
I was watching Blade 2 last week and I want to know how Blade's plan involving Scud and Ron Perlman's occipital bomb makes any goddamn sense. To recap: Blade sticks a bomb on the back of Perlman's head so that he's got a legup on him combat-wise. Later on, after being captured by vampires he tries to detonate the bomb but it doesn't go off. Perlman pulls it out and tosses it to Scud who reveals that he's one of Damaskino's familiars and the bomb was a dud that was never designed to go off. Blade then reveals that only was he aware of Scud's betrayal, but that the bomb was never a dud and blows Scud the fuck up (for crimes including, but not limited to, "The Boondock Saints" and "The Walking Dead").

The logistics and motivations of this are mindboggling. Blade has, "been on to Scud since they turned him" and yet chose not to kill him for reasons surpassing understanding. Scud provided Blade with the occipital bomb. At some point Blade went in and jerry-rigged the bomb to not only be operational, but also to have a dummy detonator that doesn't work. Now, once Blade is captured he could immediately kill Perlman (who is certainly a more viable threat than Scud) but doesn't. He pulls his dummy trigger causing Perlman to pull the bomb out of his head and toss it to, as luck would have it, Scud. Now Blade decides to reveal what he has known all along and kill Scud.

None of this makes any sense whatsoever.
>>
>>87295126
mate, did you even turn your brain off?
>>
>>87295126
Is that the dude from Terminator 2, American History X, and Detroit Rock City?
>>
File: royal_dongs.jpg (179KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
royal_dongs.jpg
179KB, 800x1200px
hey it must be classic forced meme Monday night
>>
>>87295253
No, he's the dude from the Walking Dead
>>
>>87295126
I appreciated your post OP.
>>
>>87295126
It's like... woah
>>
This thread again? Thats some old shit
>>
>>87295126
The hallmark of any good action movie is the twists should, if considered in their full implications, allow you to go on jags of mindbending logical exploration at least this long.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.