[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The dark side is the imbalance in the force and Vader fulfilled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: qw71w45.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qw71w45.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>The dark side is the imbalance in the force and Vader fulfilled the proficiency by killing the Emperor
Why is George Lucas such a hack? The Jedi have ruled the Galactic Republic for thousands of years and the Sith have been in hiding, there is a imbalance here and it isn't in the dark side's favor. The fact is the light side had power for too long and that was what brought the imbalance, the Jedi became stiff-necked and reactionary, the Galactic Empire became stagnate and corrupt. By slaughtering the Jedi and helping to overthrow the Galactic Republic Vader wiped the light side clean of it's stagnation and allowed it to start anew with a New Jedi Order without the chains of tradition holding it down and a New Galactic Republic built on a firm foundation over top the Empire, the fact the Galactic Empire accomplished more in a couple decades than the Republic has in millennia shows how necessarily the ejection of Sith drive was into galactic politics.
>>
>>87294679
Cool thread
>>
>>87294679
"Balance" doesn't mean some kind of equilibrium between Sith and Jedi. The Jedi are balance; the Sith are imbalance. Period.
>>
>>87294679
Depends what you value more, peace or progress
>>
File: 1503359102204.jpg (118KB, 1181x886px) Image search: [Google]
1503359102204.jpg
118KB, 1181x886px
>a public school education
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 200x200px
>Vader is Chairman Mao gais! Mao was AWESOME!
>>
>>87296580

Before the prequels I would have agreed with you. It's been made pretty clear though that the Jedi were causing an imbalance in the force. Too much power turned them stagnant and clearly a bit thick. This coupled with the stupid shit Luke is meant to start spouting about the Jedi being wankers who weren't as on point as they thought they were, points heavily to both the sith and the Jedi both being a burden. Makes sense in that they're meant to be peaceful and at one with nature/the world yet they were basically the law in the prequels and they were so "at one" with everything that a man that emanates evil and was grooming anakin like an even more menacing Jimmy saville was waltzing through their HQ and laughing in their faces. Tbh anon, I like to think sheev used to walk through the Jedi temple and rub his unwashed anus all over walls and pillars, and when he got bored doing that, he would go to that training room yoda taught the younglings, he'd lube his hole with force jelly and he'd pound himself silly with the practice lightsabers. And when he'd finish up he'd write on the wall "palpatine woz here" using thick globs of his semen. And not one Jedi suspected a thing.
>>
>>87296812
george lucas is never gunna fuck u bro.
get over it.
>>
OP is an autist
>>
>>87296680
Vader targeted a few thousand people who were a direct threat to the prosperity of the galaxy, Mao killed millions through incompetence and greed. If Vader is like anyone he's Pinochet.
>>
>>87294679
>light side
Probably the most damaging idea to spawn out of the SWEU. Video-game-tier balance concept whose legacy has been Gray Jedi autists and obfuscating the role of the Jedi.
>>
>>87294679
once again, there is no LIGHT and DARK side. There's just the force. how people use it determine the scale. you can be best jedi ever and one day use the force to kill someone, that doesn't make the force evil, that makes you evil.

learn your fucking lore you retards.
>>
>>87296812
I agree with your post, ending of the post is shit but whatever. This is also why prequels were a letdown though, because they could go more into how jedi is uneffective and too numb to do anything at this point. Qui-gon spoke about it, we could have clone wars much better focusing on jedi not getting shit done, we could get Anakin seeing all this and rebelling better instead of "wife dying ima kill kids". Sheev was good though.

Hell i thought they could do it in these new movies, but considering it's disney and they will never ever ever take a risk, its not gonna happen. Grey jedi is the balance.
>>
>The passage of time imbalances whatever balance you create.
>George sells star wars just in time to make sequels
>Star Wars is about redeeming the father
What did George mean by this?
>>
File: 1vcrqvy3.vichan.jpg (341KB, 586x720px) Image search: [Google]
1vcrqvy3.vichan.jpg
341KB, 586x720px
>>87294679
whole balance was shit as much as midichlorians
>>
>>87296580
You don't understand the force obviously
>>
>>87301045
Lol, Jesus, do you even watch star wars?
>>
>jedi and sith = imbalance
>sith kill jedi = imbalance
>luke becomes jedi and defeats vader
>luke stops being jedi (throws away his saber)
>vader kills emperor and dies
>there are no sith or jedi left = balance
>>
>>87301861
but Luke is jedi
>>
>>87301605
>this
>>
>>87301937
well... maybe he's a different kind of jedi. At least in the EU he was a bit different than the prequel jedi (which I guess weren't that great and were part of the imbalance). But yeah I don't know if I understand the balance thing.
>>
>>87302076
Luke isnt jedi in the same sense of normal jedi
>>
>>87302076
>>87302124
please don't bring that retarded "grey jedi"
>>
>>87301937
Luke is a jedi but uses the force as a whole, he uses both the dark side and the light side, that's why there's no imbalance under him.
>>
>>87299918
wew lad, there's always a light to counteract the dark
>>
File: sheev.png (363KB, 424x444px) Image search: [Google]
sheev.png
363KB, 424x444px
There is no light side of the force
only dark side of it
>>
>>87294679
The prophecy is fucking retarded, George only put it in the prequels because Darth Vader sold toys, stop viewing the Original Trilogy through the lens of the prequels because it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>87302555
this
prequels and OT are two completely different things franchises don't work as a whole story
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.