[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people always say he's gay? Why is Vin Diesal such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1118full-vin-diesel.jpg (740KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1118full-vin-diesel.jpg
740KB, 1000x1500px
Why do people always say he's gay? Why is Vin Diesal such a meme? Riddick is fucking cool. Didn't Vin recently make The Rock have an anxiety attack? I'm with Vin what about you?
>>
>>87288972
do they?
idk
riddick is entertaining
fake drama
meh
>>
>>87288972
Why do you want to suck his dick so badly?
>>
>>87291695
Dwayne is that you? You big pussy.
>>
vin is cool
the rock is gay
>>
>>87288972
The fucking asshole has to deliver, been waiting for fucking Riddick4 for too long !!!

All other movies suck ass
>>
>>87293587
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Riddick_(franchise)#Furia

>In January 2014, Diesel announced on his Facebook page that Universal wishes to develop a fourth Riddick film, again prompted by robust DVD sales of the most recent film in the series.[10] They were looking into Media Rights Capital or Legendary Pictures to co-finance it. Diesel announced on his Facebook page that the fourth film is titled Furia and will have an R rating.[11]

>In April 2016, Vin Diesel confirmed that he and writer-director David Twohy were developing a fourth Riddick movie titled The Chronicles of Riddick: Furia. In May 2016, he explained that production on The Chronicles of Riddick: Furia may begin in early 2017. In a video, Vin Diesel asked: "Are you guys excited to hear about Furia? Do you want to know where it all began with that dark character Riddick?". David Twohy confirmed that the new film would be rated R.

Just wait....
>>
>>87288972

Why does he have to act like Riddick every role. He was different in FnF 1.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.