[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can at the very least admit this is a decent movie right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: get-out.png (785KB, 613x615px) Image search: [Google]
get-out.png
785KB, 613x615px
We can at the very least admit this is a decent movie right?
>>
Why do we need to?
>>
I didn't see it.
>>
>>87285560

No because it was dumb. Without the race politics it would have been forgotten a day after release.
>>
I liked the way ir relationshits were portrayed but the ending was predictably dumb
>>
>>87285560
no one likes ugly niggers
>>
>>87285560
It was good

People just misinterpreted it as how white liberals view blacks as pets instead of people
>>
>>87285774
t. brainlet
>>
One of the best movies of 2017.
>>
>>87285560
I won't watch it, so I don't know.
>>
>>87285560
It really isn't its shit.
>>
ay why white folk so cray tho???
>>
yeah solid flick
>>
>>87285883
Yea along with Wonder Woman, Logan, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Split!!! :D
>>
>>87285560
justify the basement scenes
>>
>>87286034
Audiences NEED to be exposed to the depths of depravity these white cavebeasts are capable of.
>>
>>87286260
Agreed, the negroes should be begging to be shipped back to africa after watching this movie.
>>
I really enjoyed it. Of course /tv/ will shit on it because a black guy made it.
>>
>>87286725
I think it has more to do with the fact that it's made by a black millionaire who has literally claimed he's a victim of racism on a daily basis and his movie is about that racism.
>>
>>87286484
No the cavebeasts themselves must be bred out of existence by superior Nubian seed and once their bloodline has been melanized our species will be able to remember the secrets of galactic travel.
>>
>>87287062
Why does the white man need to be "melanized"? Why not just go back to africa and build your spaceships or mudhuts or whatever in your homeland?
>>
>>87287619
Because the cavebeast is a nefarious Yakub spawn that multiplies like a virus if ignored so it must melanized for the sake of humanity. The tribes will not be re-admitted into the interdimensional synagogue until the cavebeast scourge has been assimilated.
>>
>>87285560
It's trash lad
>>
>>87285560
it's not
>>
Movie was pretty shit

Only had hype thanks to its criticism of whites
>>
>>87285851
Pets? People thought that from watching it?
They were being treated as if they were gods.
>>
>>87285560
not one bit
>>
>>87285872
No he's right. Unless you manage to bring up proper counter arguments.
>>
smart script with some great subtle themes. acting was top notch as well. also hilarious.
>>
>>87285560

It sucked because it was predictable. I don't have a problem with the race stuff. It sucks solely because it's predictable and because it changes tone out of nowhere. Right towards the end, it decides it wants to be a fucking horror movie. Why? Why not go in from the start? Bride of Frankenstein is scarier. It's almost like an awkward romantic comedy at first.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.