[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some movies with survival bunkers in them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
What are some movies with survival bunkers in them?
>>
10 cloverfield lane
a boy and his dog
the divide
panic room (sort of)
take shelter
the boondock saints
seeking a friend for the end of the world
the road
tremors

Not all of these movies have the bunker as the main setting of the film but they all have a bunker pretty prominently at some point
>>
>>87283697
What about:

Bio-Dome
Blast from the Past

and if we are stretching
Terminator 3
>>
>>87283801
>Terminator 3
Come on, it's shown for like five minutes at the end of the movie.
>>
File: blast-from-the-past.jpg (118KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
blast-from-the-past.jpg
118KB, 1280x536px
>>87283801
>Blast from the past.

I wasn't scared of Christoper Walken in this movie.
>>
>>87283846
And 10 Cloverfield Lane showed them eating at the dinner table much more than showing the bunker.
>>
File: 1487692496273.jpg (26KB, 243x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487692496273.jpg
26KB, 243x240px
>>87283990
They spend 90% of the movie in the bunker, you're not even choosing a good movie I picked to argue against.
>>
>>87283936
essential o'connell-core
>>
>>87284172
>They spend 90% of the movie in the bunker
At the dinner table in the bunker.
>>
>>87284283
How big do you think one guys survival bunker is? The movie shows the storage room, the cells, the "bathroom", the living room/kitchen, even the fucking vents. You're completely disregarding all the scenes that take place in those areas so you can chalk up the entire movie as taking place at the dinner table (which happened twice and were great scenes).

If you don't like the movie then fine but don't make up bullshit to try to justify it
>>
>>87284365
In the first couple of minutes of Blast from the Past we got a quick tour of the vault and showed how the battery system gave electricity. In 10 CL I can only tell you how many stains and cracks in the dinner table! Oh and that spaghetti!
>>
>>87285148
You're clearly just fucking with me now but I'll humor you since I'm a loser that has nothing else to do with my time

Goodman clearly explains how the bunker works and how power is gained and there's even a scene where someone is sent to fix the power
>>
dont breath (sort of)
the twin towers
the empire strikes back
the second hobbit movie
probably most wwi&ii movies
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.