[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh good hearted simple Irishmen who dindu nuffin wrong >muh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Gangs_of_New_York_Poster.jpg (61KB, 300x442px) Image search: [Google]
Gangs_of_New_York_Poster.jpg
61KB, 300x442px
>muh good hearted simple Irishmen who dindu nuffin wrong
>muh evil Anglo Saxon patriot villain
What a steaming load of pigshit. Why is Scorsese such a kike
>>
bump Why was this movie so praised
>>
>>87279749
It's a shill searches for new wedges to drive thread
>>
>>87278942
>Produced by Harvey Weinstein
>>
File: 14333273847171.jpg (38KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
14333273847171.jpg
38KB, 612x574px
>>87278942
>Wop
>Anglo-Saxon

really made me think
>>
I heard Road from Avonlea was supposed to be in it but the studio forced Cameron Diaz in it. I jerked off to her nudes back in the 90s slow internet days and when she was in the mask
>>
>>87280454
>it's a filthy mick spergs out like a retard post
>>
>>87278942
>Why is Scorsese such a kike
Why the anti-semitism?
>>
File: merchant-hands.png (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
merchant-hands.png
48KB, 200x200px
>>87280525
You shills are straight up ridiculous. It's becoming funny.
>>
>>87280658
Khazars from Russia aren't semites
>>
>>87280725
People always say that but if it's true then why do they share so many features with semites
>large hooked nose
>dark curly hair
>short stature
>swarthy
>>
>>87280525
DDL's character was not a wop you spastic idiot. He was pretty clearly a WASP nativist fighting against the Irish Catholic immigrants.
>>
THESE ARE THE HANDS

THAT BUILT AMERCA
>>
>>87278942
Wasps were massive cunts.
>>
File: 1478468796708m.jpg (153KB, 694x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478468796708m.jpg
153KB, 694x1024px
>>87281770
t. Patrick Seamus O'McReilly
>>
>>87281770
>>87281961
Jesus christ you are one lame shill.

Even by shill standards.
>>
>>87281961
One out three
>>
>>87279749
Daniel Day Lewis as a cartoonishly evil villain is pretty fun, plus lots of childhood faps.
>the scene on disc 2 where it pans across the whore house and the short, bald, fat irish traitor is fucking a chick on a table while Leonardo smokes opium with a topless black whore
KINO
>>
>Daniel Day Lewis is an honourable man despite doing terrible things
>Leo tries to get revenge on him for killing his father even after being offered hospitality, making the movie even more morally ambiguous

>in the end there wasn't even a final battle, they all get killed by a force greater than themselves as collateral damage

How is this propaganda dumbass?
>>
fucking irish people lmao
>>
THE BOOK WOULD MAKE FOR AN AMAZING NETFLIX SHOW BUT SCORSESE FUCKED IT UP!!! HE'S MORE INTERESTED IN INDIVIDUAL SCENE'S RATHER THAN THE WHOLE FILM AND THIS ONE OF HIS WORST EXAMPLES!!! ALSO, THE LEAD CHARACTER WAS A FUCKING IDIOT WHO DIDN'T SIMPLY WALK UP TO BILL AND SHOOT/STAB HIM IN THE BACK DESPITE MULTIPLE OPPERTUNITIES, THE GIRLFRIEND ROLE WAS WORTHLESS AND HAD THAT SCRAWNY SKANK DIAZ IN IT AND BILL HIMSELF WAS A FUCKING NATAVIST SHITHEAD MAKING A RETARDED ARGUMENT "I'M AN AMERICAN BECAUSE I WAN BORN HERE BUT YOU IMMIGRANTS AREN'T WELCOME EVEN THOUGH MY ANCESTORS WERE IMMIGRANTS"!!! LIKE I SAID, IT HAS SOME GOOD-TO-GREAT STUFF BUT OVERALL IT'S A FUCKING MESS!!! LOVE THAT FINAL SHOT THOU!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>87283119
Get this hothead outta here
>>
>>87278942
triggered poltards are my fetish
>>
>>87278942
lulling at your desperate bumping
>wahhh im offended and desperately need others to validate my shitty opinions wahhh
that's you
>>
>>87283186
How long are you planning on talking to yourself?
>>
>>87283119
Yeah. Damn Scorsese for not waiting a 15 years for Netflix to be invented.
>>
>>87283281
COULD HAVE DONE IT AS AN HBO MINI-SERIES!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>87283119
The book is a boring history of that area of new york city, and has no narrative. The book would make a shitty netflix show.

I doubt anyone else here even has the book. I pirated an ebook of it, and didn't make it halfway through.
>>
>>87281509
This. Because, that was actually happening in NYC, in that era. Google "The Know Nothing" party.
>>
peoples history of the united states movie when?
>>
>>87278942
>Scorsese
>kike
Last I knew he was Italian Catholic. Almost became a priest too, but failed the exam for it.
>>
>>87284668
That and they told him his reasoning to be one wasn't good enough. Poor guy.
>>
>>87284730
Shoulda just said he was in it for the kids
>>
>>87280638
>Road from Avonlea
leave my canadian childhood out of this
>>
It's a phenomenal film. But there's something missing. I'm not sure what that is. But Scorcese was on the edge of Godfather-Lawrence of Arabia epicness...imho.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.