[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I'm a virgin"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: virgin.jpg (58KB, 992x768px) Image search: [Google]
virgin.jpg
58KB, 992x768px
"I'm a virgin"
>>
>>87271181
I don't buy that Armin Tamzarian is a virgin.
>>
>>87271181
I believe it's "I am a virgin".
>>
>>87271181

So am I.

I wish chucks fuck and suck was still open.
>>
>>87271235
I always thought it was implied he in fact wasn't
>>
>>87271181
HA!
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87271181

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer
>>
>>87273115
Imagine being SNEED in that FEED and having to be all like "damn, CHUCK, you FUCK AND SUCK, all FORMERLY with your tight FEED and horrific androgynous CHUCK THE SUCK. I would totally SNEED with you, both my FEED and the real SEED." when all he really wants to do is FEED another CHUCK in his SEEDING room. Like seriously imagine having to be SNEED and not only sit in that chair while CHUCK flaunts his FORMERLY SEED FEED in front of you, the favorable SEED barely concealing his FEED and FORMERLY SUCK, and just sit there, FEED after FEED, SEED after SEED, while he perfected that SNEED. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous FORMER visage but his FUCK AND SUCK as everyone on set tells him he's FORMERLY CHUCK and DAMN, CHUCK FUCK AND SUCKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the SNEED who have to FEED AND SEED. You've been FUCKING nothing but a healthy diet of CHUCKS and SUCKS and later alleged FEED AND SEED for your ENTIRE SNEED coming straight out of the FEED AND SEED. You've never even seen anything this FORMERLY CHUCK before, and now you swear you can taste the FEED that's SUCKING on his dimpled FEED as he FUCKS AND SUCKS to writhe it suggestively at you, FORMERLY assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get FEED AND SEED there and revel in his "FORMER (for that is what he calls himself)" SUCK AND FUCK, the SUCK he worked so hard for with FUCK in the previous SNEED. And then the SEED calls for another FUCK, and you know you could FEED AND SEED in this room before the studio CHUCK could FUCK, but you sit there and SEED, because you're fucking SNEED. You're not going to lose your future FEED AND SEED over CHUCK. Just FEED AND SEED. Hide your face and SEED..
>>
>>87271181
Does this mean that Mrs. Krabappel is a virgin too?
>>
>>87271181
They go back in the school and laugh as they enter the cupboard they were found in earlier?
Was he lying?
>>
>>87275429
Yes, obviously.
>>
>>87271181
Formerly Armin's Fuck and Suck
>>
He'd be in good hands if Edna was his first. That woman knows her way around a throbbing yellow cock, make no mistake about that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.