[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

he did nothing wrong
>>
>>87267842
Ok
>>
>blackmails woman for sex
>kills?/steals guards watch
>sent his employee into a scene knowing he'd get shot

I'm sure there's more too.
>>
>>87268044
Since he is poor
I bet he was Torrenting all the lessons he learned
>>
>>87268044
>Killed Bill Paxton's character
>lied to the police
>almost got innocent people killed in that restaurant
>>
>>87268202
Oh yeah I forgot he cut that dudes breaks.
And holy shit I feel like a complete retard for never even realizing that was Bill Paxton
>>
He drives too fast
>>
>>87268044
>she didnt have to do that
>should do his job of guarding the gate in the first place
>tried to take $25,000 from his boss
>>
>>87267842

Correct
>>
File: IMG_0279.gif (811KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.gif
811KB, 500x250px
>>87267842
What !!??!!??
>>
>>87268599
This isn't how morals work dude
>>
File: IMG_1510.jpg (452KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510.jpg
452KB, 2048x1365px
>>
>>87268782
giv
>>
>>87267842
He is the hardest working man this movie generation
Prove me wrong
>>
>>87268599
>she didn't have to do it

To keep her job and ratings up, yes she did.
Why am I even trying to explain this to you, you're obviously a fucked up person
>>
>>87269047
Even if she didn't have to do it like that guy says, Bloom was in the wrong for putting her in the situation. But yes, the person you're responding to is obviously a weak troll, or a complete fucking moron.
>>
>>87268599
>she didn't have to do that
You're right. But he's still a cunt.

>should do his job of guarding the gate in the first place
Doesnt change the fact that he robbed and possibly killed the guard.

>tried to take $25,000 from his boss
For doing something stupid and illegal for his retarded boss who might get busted for the stupid shit. Why shouldn't he have gotten a bigger cut for that?
>>
>>87268202
>>Killed Bill Paxton's character
threatened him several times
>>lied to the police
should have gotten to the scene quicker
>>almost got innocent people killed in that restaurant
>almost
>>
He hired a Muslim
>>
best film of 2014
>>
>>87269596
Magically didn't win any crazy awards
>>
>>87269473
Still wrong to kill someone. Still wrong to lie to the police. Still wrong to set up a shootout between 2 armed criminals and the cops.
>>
>>87269596
i would frame this poster
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.