[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how could they have 2000 years old murals of the xenomorph when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: engineer.jpg (317KB, 1906x870px) Image search: [Google]
engineer.jpg
317KB, 1906x870px
how could they have 2000 years old murals of the xenomorph when david invented them 10 years later?
>>
>>87267561
We don't know much about the engineers, they probably invented them, David perfected(?) Them
>>
>>87267561
Maybe David molded their look after the murals.
>>
>>87267561
We are not sure (well maybe it's me trying to defend this glaring shithole in Covenant) that engineer - looking race David annihilated in Covenant was the same engineers we saw in Prometheus and Alien. They could've been their creation just like humans. This is my understanding.
>>
People are going to try to rationalize it for several hundreds of posts to come, but the actual reason is just that the Prometheus movies are a fucking mess with an identity crisis.
>>
>>87267561
THE FUCKING ALIEN IN COVENANT DOESN'T HAVE THE BIO-MECHANICAL UPGRADES YET

LEARN TO PAY ATTENTION
>>
Those murals probably depict the same thing that came out of the Engineer at the end of Prometheus, so there's no really error there.

The real error exists with David creating the classic xenos, even though the ship that contains them ten years later was supposed to be ancient.
>>
>>87268624
yeah, I thought this. the way their civilisation was built around one thing seemed to me to be just a colonisation thing, but once David killed the woman and started experimenting, he had no lust for destruction further
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.