[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it /kino/ ? This sounds like an interesting movie..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Was it /kino/ ?

This sounds like an interesting movie..
>>
it was pretty good
the second half does drag on a tad too long tho
probably colin's best performance as well
>>
>>87258615
yes kino all the way through. dont listen to these 2nd half was bad fags. ending was great
>>
Is this a movie on social commentary or a light comedy?
>>
>>87258795
i didnt say the second half was bad, i liked it. it does slow down a lot tho. i agree ending was amazing.
>>
>>87258823
both
>>
Wow, reviews say the ending was a real disappointment

Will have to check it out....
>>
>>87258615
lol did the husbandos list prompt you to make this thread? big if true
>>
>>87258615
What movie??
>>
File: lobster.jpg (64KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
lobster.jpg
64KB, 675x450px
>>87258988
>>
>>87258988
its in the title

the lobster, it is kind of new but almost nobody saw this movie..
>>
>>87258615
It's great. General consensus is the second act is weak compared to the first but, I don't think so
>>
>>87258984
husbando list? what thread or part of the internet did you find that in.

Basically, I'm a successful businessman and turning 30, I am single and don't really date anymore,. Someone told me to watch this movie, I still haven't seen it was just wondering if it is legit..
>>
>>87258658
In Bruges
>>
>>87259224
>>87252100

but yeah it's the perfect recommendation to someone like you. you'll like it. riveting the whole way through
>>
>>87259250
Will it make me feel bad about being single and successful?
>>
>>87259287
maybe. depends a lot on how you interpret the movie.
>>
>>87259287
i think it will make you feel the opposite. from what i understood it was a critique/satire about modern societal expectations of relationships
>>
>>87258615
One of the best films of 2016
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.