[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did this guy just forget that Sansa testified back in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
So did this guy just forget that Sansa testified back in the vale in favor of Lord petyr baelish vehemently denying that he pushed the madcow through the moon door and saying that he did everything to protect her in Kings Landing?

Even if he hated petyr didnt he find it odd that Sansa had changed her words entirely about what had happened? Shouldn't that in itself eliminate Sansa as a trustworthy source of information?
>>
wow sexist much?

stop nitpicking and just SLAY QUEEN
>>
It suits him politically to believe her you mongo
>>
This guy watch Baelish manipulate Robin in front of him. Why wouldn't he think LF could and would do the same to Sansa?
>>
>>87252103

Yeah I get the feeling George RR Martin is going to have a field day opposing everything that is going to happen in the show. Petyr baelish lives on until the end.
>>
>>87252161
>>87252163

So what you're saying is:

A. Our queen in the north is so easy to manipulate. We should follow her and respect her authority?

B. Our queen in the north lied under oath about what had happened to protect Lord baelish. We should follow her and respect her authority?

Fuck off brainlets
>>
>>87252218
She isn't queen you dribbling spacker

And Royce doesn't give a fuck about the North he wanted Baelish out as Lord Protector
>>
>>87252064
Don't question the feasibility of our propaganda goy
>>
>>87252294

>word goes out to the vale that Sansa was lying when she testified under oath to protect petyr
>word goes out that this moron just stood there while their Lord protector was executed basically without trial on the word of an oath breaker
>this is all just fine and makes sense

People like you are the reason why D&D don't give a literal fuck about stepping up their game when it comes to their shoddy as fuck writing, as long as their cgi budget is approved. Kys my man
>>
>>87252380
You are utterly retarded.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>87252064
>Thinking this shitshow at this point is anything more than propaganda with a loose plot shoehorned in.

wew
>>
>>87252218
yeah it's not like sansa hasn't aged and matured in the slightest. she's every bit the naive girl she was in earlier seasons.
>>
>>87252601

>woman detected

That shouldn't matter. She lied under oath in testimony basically saving petyrs neck and then she's like oh actually.... He killed her. I'm all grown up now and anything I did before shouldn't matter.
I hope you're baiting because if you're not then you're a lost cause
>>
>>87252064
Because the writing is shit since they passed the books
>>
Why he and his army was still in Winterfell anyway
>>
>>87252749
more like anything i did should be examined in proper context and i was a young girl being manipulated by a known schemer.

i know i'm being baited but there's nothing better to do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.