[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /tv/s favorite paranormal shows? Do you prefer comfy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: CRYPT.png (349KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
CRYPT.png
349KB, 300x450px
What are /tv/s favorite paranormal shows? Do you prefer comfy, scary, urban legends, or...? Come watch some with us while we chat and vote for the ones we like!

cytu dot be/r/sleepsnug
cytu dot be/r/sleepsnug
cytu dot be/r/sleepsnug

We have lots of Twilight Zone, Are you afraid of the Dark, Tales from the crypt, Goosebumps, Beyond Belief, Tales from the Darkside, and more
>>
File: 1480220895499.gif (755KB, 367x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480220895499.gif
755KB, 367x200px
>>87241942
Come get it friends
>>
Tales from the Darkside followed by Monsters.
The TftDS intro is forever burned in my memory.
There is a world that's just as real, but not as brightly lit...a DARKSIDE.
It's also cool to see past and future actors doing roles on both shows.
Case of the stubborn and Word processor of the Gods stick with me.
>>
GREASEBRAMPS
>>
>>87241942

Ahh, I missed this. I still cry thinking of Instasynch ;_; Is Zippo still the mod?
>>
>>87242366
This one's different, but it's nice and cozy, discovered them a couple months back and they post alot, most of the time there's peeps, kinda slow tonight. Can be a fun old time.
>>
File: 4db.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>87242366
Get in here, brudda. We need people.
>>
>>87242049
Unironically good in #1, Ironically amazing past 3.
>Leprechaun in the Hood
>Still starring Warwick Davis
>Ice T
>>
>>87242481
Yeah the first one was a true comedy horror that actually is scary but has a cheeky writing and one liners.

Then by number 3 it starts to lose focus, but in a fun drunk sort of way, where it's different but still fun to hang out with.
>>
The UK's classic Thriller anthology series
In Search Of
Sapphire & Steele
The Outer Limits
>>
SExytime
>>
>>87241942
I love these, signing in :)
>>
COZY EPISODE OF DARKSIDE COMING UP, CALLED HALLOWEEN CANDY.
>>
there are like 5 other channels on that website playing spooks. why should i watch yours?
>>
>>87244027
We're not auditioning for you, you little cock. We're trying to get cozy. You sound about as cozy as a prisoner rapist on fire.
>>
I'd murder-fuck the old man for his behaivor
>>
asian candy = bugs
>>
who's watching spook streams at 2:14 am?
>>
>>87244622
All of us
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.