[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE THE FUCK ARE KNIGHTS OF REN?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: KnightsofRen.jpg (98KB, 972x942px) Image search: [Google]
KnightsofRen.jpg
98KB, 972x942px
They all hyped them in TFA, there is not a single mention for them in TLJ marketing no pic, no toy, no nothing.
It better be intentional for save them for movie.
>>
Removed to add in the porgs
>>
According to the, possibly fake, leaks, they'll be taken out by Luke rather quickly, to give him something to do while Rey fights the Red Lobster guys guarding Snoke.
>>
>>87241913
Would have been a good idea so they left it out
>>
Reminder that JJ literally did not plan for anything beyond the Force Awakens and Rian was not given anything before writing The Last Jedi
>>
what is/are ren?
>>
future spinoff, sequel, and prequel films, tv shows, and other media possibly. Luke might have already fought some or all of them except before episode 7 although I doubt that would be the case.
>>
>>87242074
You'll never know. Worldbuilding isn't FUN. Jar Jar Abrams fans told me so. Star Wars should never strive to be anything more than a sequence of hollow action scenes with a generic protagonist it seems.
>>
They were too good to be in movie
>>
>>87242175
>dude just shut your brain off

The retards never plugged their brains in.
>>
replaced with red guards
>>
>>87243914
promotions?
>>
>>87241913
>Knights of Ren
>relevant
Pick one. Their leader got completely destroyed by a girl who never had any training in the force or lightsaber combat in general.
I can't imagine how shitty the Knights must be.
>>
>>87241913
Rei will BTFO them in Last Jedi I guarantee you that!
>>
>>87241913
Question is why do they even exist? They created them before even having a script for TFA. Apparently this shit is based on naruto. Let's make a bunch of badass guys that don't even look from a galaxy far way, as long as they sell toy figurines. They were so greedy they designed 6 of them. Then JJ Arams was incapable of writing a story that would be seemingly coherent or original, let alone have 6 badass villains in it. So they put them in a flashback for 2 seconds and let Rian Johnson deal with it. Obviously he dealt with it in an extreme way. These guys could have been in the place of praetorian guards.
>>
File: 1499593995582.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499593995582.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>87241913
>New trilogy
>Want all the answers in the first movie
>>
>>87242175

>I bypassed the character development!
>>
>>87241913
pretty easy to figure out which one is the "Rogue".
>>
>>87244815

Read it again. He's saying he wants at least some use of them in the SECOND movie.
>>
>>87244849
They are all dead my dude
>>
>giving a fuck about a discarded toy series
nu wars fandom everyone
>>
>>87244784
I hated TFA because we learn nothing about anything. The only thing we know is that Ben is Han & Leia's son. Everything else is unexplained, Luke doesn't even speak. That's not a story.
>>
>>87244859
>implying they can't be brought back to life through sith tech
>>
>>87244879

>can easily rebuild some shitty rebels who got destroyed when an entire planet got glassed
>can't bring back Darth "I'll force choke you like a bitch" Vader
>>
File: 1495487975004.jpg (132KB, 399x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1495487975004.jpg
132KB, 399x1108px
>>87244901
>Darth "I'll force choke you like a bitch" Vader
I'll bet you loved his Rogue one scene
>>
>>87244973

It was the only part of the film I bothered to stream.
>>
File: 1503363050045.jpg (159KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
1503363050045.jpg
159KB, 840x623px
>movie hypes them up
>final battle
>they will all get deleted by God Jedi Rey in 5 seconds

forget it
>>
Only if there was one thing that enraged me about TFA, it's that the Knights of Ren, the ONLY new element in the movie, showed up in the movie as long as they did in the trailer.

At least now they don't create any false hype.
>>
>>87244849
>Rogue one team didn't become Knights of ren
I really liked that idea. Maybe they're saving the hero becomes villain story arc for rey
>>
>>87245064
>At least now they don't create any false hype.
LOL, you haven't seen the movie yet. There was flase advertisement in TFA and even mmore in Rogue One. disney is not gonna stop now. I find it strange that Luke and Rey have different clothes and still be on Ach-to. It could definitely be flase promo. They'll get away with it again because nobody complain before.
>>
On both TFA and the last jedi they're being played by extras and stuntmen so I wouldn't expect anything particularly exciting from them aside from being canon fodder
>>
Who would win in a fight Kylo's Knights of Ren or Ramsay Bolton's 20 Good men?
>>
>>87246328
Rey
>>
>>87241913
Nothing
Just shit the idiots who wrote TFA thought was cool with no real backstory for mystery
>>
>>87241913
needed more gandma Yoda time and Rey time and more grandma Carrie Fisher time, remember girls need atleast 60% of all the scenes now, why 60%? paygap. and to make up for all the past movies girls weren't in obviously
>>
>>87246328
>Ramsay Bolton's 20 Good men
Are obviously your classic party of MMO raiders. They win.
>>
What jj said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnYz8bIFj60
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.