[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was good, admit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2896.jpg (136KB, 1567x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2896.jpg
136KB, 1567x904px
>>
File: 1504226561092.gif (1006KB, 687x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504226561092.gif
1006KB, 687x480px
Good
> Cinematography
> Music
Bad
> Literally everything else

And if you have any familiarity with the source material that just makes the experience so much worse.
>>
>>87238017
Willem Dafoe and the black L were good, too.
>>
Not really. I'm familiar with the source and I hated it, my friend wasn't familiar with it and hated it more.
>>
I thought it was good too
>>87238017
>And if you have any familiarity with the source material that just makes the experience so much worse.
Thanks for making it obvious you're just booty-bothered it's not close enough to your anime.
>>
Just as Adam Wingard's past films makes fun of its genre.
This one makes fun of all those retarded manga pseudointellectuals.
had a great time watching the movie.
It was involuntary humor
>>
>>87238059
>Thanks for making it obvious you're just booty-bothered it's not close enough to your anime.
I actually wanted it to be different. Just keep the notebook and Ryuk. It decided to remind us as much as possible of the source material and so it will died by it. And L makes some retarded choices like antagonizing Kira despite his handler being public information and knowing how Kira kills. What did he think was going to happen?
>>
>>87238017
>generic 80's sountrack
>good

I kinda liked it overall though, the ending pretty much salvaged the movie imo
>>
>>87238017
>Good
> Cinematography
I tilted the camera 45 degrees.
> Music
The 80s are in right now, right?
>>
File: 1503960052363.jpg (79KB, 345x422px) Image search: [Google]
1503960052363.jpg
79KB, 345x422px
>>87238095
>This one makes fun of all those retarded manga pseudointellectuals
>had a great time watching the movie.
It removed almost all of the detective work/cat-and-mouse games and replaced it with a generic romance
>>
>It's another shill thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.