[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm luke skywalker, I'm here to rescue you What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>I'm luke skywalker, I'm here to rescue you

What did he mean by this
>>
>>87235419
WDHMBT?
>>
>>87235419
>Aren't you a bit short for a stormtrooper?
manlets eternally BTFO
>>
>I'm lunar skywarrior, I'm here to rescue you
What did he mean by this
>>
File: 1497990334062.jpg (154KB, 486x716px) Image search: [Google]
1497990334062.jpg
154KB, 486x716px
>>87236665
I feel Luke's pain
>>
>I'm Duke Stumpstrider and I'm here to rescue you
>>
>>87236665
>Aren't you a bit short for a stormtrooper?
>Uniform fits him perfectly.
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>87235419
>I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to FUCK YOU Leia... Skywalker
>>
>I'm
A contraction of I, the first person singular pronoun, and am, the first person singular form of to be. He is claiming to be somone, but being slightly informal and quick about it, perhaps because they are in a dangerous enviroment or to show off the fact that he is a teenager with a cavalier attitude towards language, but, considering how wide-spread and accepted the contraction of "I" and "am" is (one step below being accepted in formal writing), this likely does not indicate anything.
>Luke
His first or "given" name. It identifies him. Though Leia is unlikely to recognize the name, it shows he is NOT a stormtrooper (who lack names) and informs her of what to call him in the future.
>Skywalker
His last or "sur"name. Much the same as above, though this adds a little formality to the situation (likely because, as far as he knows, he has yet to meet Leia before) and ensures that Leia has a way if clarifying who she is talking about if she needs to mention Luke Skywalker in a context that involves another Luke. He may also be hoping she recognizes the last name "Skywalker" as belonging to a great jedi (Obi Wan had told him his father was one earlier).
>I'm
See above
>Here
A word meaning "in this particular location": in this context, a cell within the Death Star. Leela almost certainly is aware that Luke is "here", due to being able to see him directly in front of her, but this serves as an introduction as to his reasons for coming to this location and, indeed, his intentions for proceeding.
CONT.
>>
File: 1488329309206.jpg (74KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488329309206.jpg
74KB, 737x758px
>>87235419
>tfw I used to have hair like Luke but now I'm balding on the back of my head

Fuck it lads. I'm getting on Propecia.
>>
>>87235419
>>87237737
>To
While this word does not strictly have a definition in English, it generally expresses intent and is found in front of infinitives (e.g., "to find you", "to crash this plane") that don't end in -ing. Here, it leads into an explanation of what he wishes to do to Lulu
>Rescue
To save, to deliver from a hostile or undesirable circumstance. In this case, Luke is talking about helping Lucy "break out of jail", so to speak. More specifically, he intends to help her not only escape her current jail cell, but to bring her to a safe location and a position of power afterward. He may even be making reference to the possibility of defeating the Empire and, (therefore), rescuing Lee,as well as the entire universe, from its clutches, though it is unclear whether he has thought this far ahead. Noticably, "rescue" is a bit more formal than a word like "save" or "bust out", casting further doubt about the "speedy/cavalier attitude" theory regarding "I'm" earlier.
>(You)
Princess Lea, and what this is
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.