[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robb Stark was a faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: RoslinFrey.png (737KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
RoslinFrey.png
737KB, 500x652px
he had the chance to marry this qt and win the war but he didn't
>>
>>87233822
robb stark is flawd chacarter overall
stupid 16 year old mutt
>>
>>87233822
Robb and Cat were pretty much both retards, they needed to die
>>
he didn't know she looked like that
most of the freys looked like imbred bastards

but yeah robb is dumb, if you are going to marry someone hot marry someone with power like marge
>>
>>87233822
She wasn't one of the girls presented to Catelyn, though.
>>
the entire series hinges on children who don't want to marry who their parents tell them to
>>
ayy
>>
back then i was rooting for robb and cat

now id be rooting for jamie
>>
How different would the story be if Robb married her instead? Would the freys still have betrayed the North when she was married to the King in the North now?
>>
>>87233822
I guess you like eating cum of someone else in your wifes vagina, fucking cucklord
>>
>>87234354
The Freys were ambitious and always resented the Tullys. The Boltons were planning betrayal long before Robb decided to marry anyone that so its hard to say.

Both of them just wanted new powers the Lannisters would give them over the North and Riverland
>>
>>87234413
Oonacucks on suicide watch
>>
>>87234471
specifically an old mans cum
>>
>>87233822
he was an ass man
>>
>>87234354

With the wedding secured, it all depends on Robb's military success. If he fails, he gets murdered anyway, only in a less outrageous manner.
>>
>>87233822
He was a bitch who went back on his word. That's why Jon Snow is a real motherfcuker, cause he doesnt make deals and then back out.
>>
I prefer Oona t.bh
>>
>>87233822

She has alien ears anyway. And she lucked out, looked ok-ish, but her genes are probably a mess due to in-breeding, which raises the chances for a retarded kid.
>>
>>87234757
He didn't lose a battle before the wedding, so I think he was safe for that. Maybe the Freys would have waited until Robb got Roslin pregnant so they would have had a clear heir to the North themselves. Although the Boltons wouldn't have liked that.
>>
>>87233822
Why didn't he just ask to meet her before saying no?
>>
>>87235315

That would be extremely offensive.
>>
>>87235146
she's not inbred at all
>>
>>87235315
He didn't care about the marriage so much, just about getting his forces across the bridge in a hurry and having Frey's men secure it while he's gone. The only time he even considered saying no was when he fell in love with the nurse cunt in the show, and accidentally knocked up whatshername in the books.
>>
>>87235338
Why?
>>
>>87234987
this
>>
File: 1502139371528.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502139371528.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>87235338
For you
>>
>>87234924
Jon Snow is a bitchfaced faggot with no passion or charisma. He's got plot armor and that's it.
>>
>>87235495
It's like saying you don't trust them to be good-looking.
>>
>>87235566
t. Night King
>>
>>87235658
But he didn't.
>>
>>87235525
Lel
>>
>>87235758

You don't say that to people's face.
>>
>>87234354
>Robb secures the Freys
>Renly killed by Shadow Stannis
>Stannis at Blackwater still happens
>Lannister vs Stark, winner take all
>based on previous battles, Stark wins, king of the north
>Dany is depending on civil wars continuing and people to ally, this might not have happened under these circumstances, like Tyrion, etc.
>...
>...
>...
>White Walkers are coming (where we are currently at)

There are a lot of hypotheticals, Dorne would probably declare independence, the Vale would likely side with the Starks, who are allied with the Freys and Tulleys. This might scare High Garden, or they might ally with the Lannisters. Not 100% sure.
>>
>>87235566
I dunno. Girls - IRL and the show - seem to like him. Gotta be doing something right.

>>87233822
Because he was not a naturally ruthless, vindictive person and couldn't possibly understand or comprehend the motivations of ruthless, vindictive people.

If he had better advisers - say like Tyrion or Viserys - he'd probably still be alive. But he had his mother sadly. Even Jon would have been a better adviser than Cat.
>>
>>87234987
you only like her because she was naked on camera
>>
>>87234924
He literally broke the vow by fucking that ginger slut beyond the wall
>>
The show didn't do a great job of explaining Rob's real motivation for marrying Jayne Westerling. When he took their castle he got wounded and she was taking care of him. He was with her when he got the news Ned was kill. no. And she slept with him. He wanted to do the honorable thing, which was to marry her.

It's another example of how the Stark version of honor isn't good for anyone, particularly Starks.
>>
>>87235796
what's the worst that can happen? you get stabed?
>>
>>87235842
If he had married Roslin to secure the Frey alliance then leave to go and take back Winterfell from the Iron Born and stayed in Winterfell to regroup he might have been okay for a while. There was no way he was going to win the war the way things were going with the Iron Born in the North and the Lanisters and Tyrells in the South and Stannis already being defeated in Blackwater.

If he had stayed in Winterfell for long enough and Joffery gets killed, then Tywin gets killed, that might have been enough to scare the Boltons and the Karstarks from betraying him. So Robb wouldn't have gotten back stabbed.
>>
>>87236489
He already lost Karstarks, and Tywin bought Bolton earlier. Freys may have stayed until they saw the writing on the wall. Robb was done regardless of notching the marriage.
>>
>>87233822
only after Walder Frey was done with her
>>
>>87236656
But I doubt the Red Wedding happens as Walder Frey would still want his daughter married to Robb. So that prevents Bolton from having an opportunity to betray the Starks, especially if Robb marched back North to take Winterfell.

But with the war lost already by then Walder would have probably pushed for some peace with the Lanisters as he would have surrendered to them as soon as Robb went back North, but since his daughter is married to the Lord of Winterfell he got what he wanted anyway.
>>
>>87236489
> then leave to go and take back Winterfell from the Iron Born
Nope. Storming Moat Cailin from the south is kinda suicidal. He'd need ships to sail to White Harbor and attack them from north. Failing to obtain those, he'd have no choice but keep murderhoboing his way across the south, either getting splattered under Tyrell cavalry or pulling a TACTICALGENIOUS and actually winning the war on the south by being the last fucker with an army - there wouldn't even be anyone to protect the KL fro him.

Bolton is patient AF, and wouldn't act without a perfect opportunity like the Red Wedding.
>>
>>87233822
She looks like Johnny Depp's daughter Lilly-Rose
>>
>>87237344
wew
>>
>>87233822
Reminds me of Padme
>>
File: 1497904402147.jpg (148KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1497904402147.jpg
148KB, 1919x1079px
>>87235525
High quality .webm.
>>
>>87236017
>proving you're really still a crow
Quick way to die tbqh
>>
>>87233822
I still hate Robb for this. You deserve to die after fucking up this bad.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.