[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are beauty standards for men in Hollywood so much higher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 18

Why are beauty standards for men in Hollywood so much higher than they are for women? To be a leading man you need to have an extensive knowledge of nutrition, exercise, supplementation, medication, AND acting.

All women have to do not get fat. That's it. There is ZERO beauty standards for women because all they need to do is sit in a chair for two hours while some poor makeup artist makes them look passable. They don't even 'act' they just regurgitate lines fed to them by the directors 2 seconds before he yells 'action'.
>>
All women are beautiful.

Men NEED to WORK in order to be beautiful.

Know the difference.
>>
I wonder what was running through op's mind before posting this copypasta
>>
>>87216730
>To be a leading man you need to have an extensive knowledge of nutrition, exercise, supplementation, medication, AND acting.
No you don't. You just have to pay personal trainers and personal chefs. Do you think Chris Pratt is an expert in nutrition?
>>
that's why women don't get paid as much, you fucking brainless inbred retard :))
>>
>>87216766
>copypasta
its not copypasta i literally typed it out because i'm curious to know the answer
>>87216762
>All women are beautiful.
no
>>87216780
chris pratt isnt male
>>
>>87216730
>To be a leading man you need to hire trainers that have extensive knowledge of nutrition, exercise, supplementation, medication, AND acting
Fixed that for you
>>
>>87216762
This is just about as stupid as OPs post
>>
>>87216830
why havent you refuted OP yet? too chicken shit or something? dumbass
>>
>>87216730
>you need to have an extensive knowledge of nutrition, exercise, supplementation, medication
More like a personal trainer, personal chef, and doctor to oversee your ((((((supplementation))))))
>>
>>87216809
why do you care? are you a bodybuilder trying to make it in film? are you 6'4? do you think the rock cares about your austistic opinion?
>>
>>87216862
Women feel they have to compete over really retarded shit that I don't understand but the standards exist and are very high
>>
>>87216872
>(((((supplementation))))))
actually they made test and steroids illegal because they dont want man to achieve physical perfection because thats the only way to defeat ((((them))))
>>
The Rock is 45, and will probably be able to be a headlining actor for another 5-10 years depending on his health.
Hollywood tosses women out on their ass after 30.
>>
File: maggie.jpg (165KB, 843x782px) Image search: [Google]
maggie.jpg
165KB, 843x782px
they are pretty high for women as well
>>
>>87217055
>>87217069
this is a good thing. and it doesnt count as a refutation because unless you are mommygf tier (maggie isnt) then you hve no place on the silver screen. i dont want to pay 15 dollars to stare at her face for 2 hours.

also the "le hire nutritionist and personal trainer" is a MEME response and doesnt count as a refutation

cc:
>>87216872
>>87216815
>>87216780
>>
>>87217112
>unlesa you are mommytier gf you have no place on the silver screen.
Katherine Bates would tell you to get fucked.
If you're an amazing actor, then you should be in movies.
>>
>>87217236
>If you're an amazing actor, then you should be in movies.
t. virgin rèdditor
>>
>>87217004
Trt is legal in first world countries and easy to get from your regular doctor once you hit 30
>>
>>87216809
>i'm curious to know the answer
So you posted this on a tv imageboard filled with angry losers with no ability to provide an answer to the question
>>
>>87216730
Wow, this meme again. this is obviously bair but ill bite.
You DO know that it is easier for most men to not only gain muscle but also simply "not get fat" because of testosterone right? Did you not learn that when you were trying to gain "extensive knowledge" about nutrition and exercise?

Yes men often have to get muscular, but with testosterone on their side, it's not much harder than girl getting and staying slim.
though most women don't need Rock's Olympic weight lifter tier body to get turned on as otter mode to athletic is good enough for 99% of them. Literally just have abs.
Women are expected to have near perfect facial symmetry naturally and with make up.
Women also have to worry about their fat distribution; sometimes, lose too much weight and your boobs or butt get smaller before your stomach or arms do. Women also have to worry about looking to old and matching the right outfits to look good. Extra points if your outfits match with your make up and hairstyle. Part of that fashion is also wearing inch heels that hurt like all hell. But I'm sorry, men have it so much worse I'm sure. I'm not even saying men can't have it as hard but much worse? Really?
>>87216766
Nothing, he is an idiot who doesn't live in the real world.
>>87216762
>All women are beautiful
Not according to hollywood and magazines.
>>
ROIDS FOR A MILLION YEARS
>>
>>87217112
How does that not count? She is literally losing out on a role because of her age and the way she looks in a way that she cannot change? All Rock needs to do to keep his role is continue working out.
>>
>>87217594
>it's not much harder
it is though. Shut your whore mouth roastie, putting down the fork isn't hard unless you are a spoiled american brat whore
>>
>>87217689
+dedicated roid cycle, trt alone doesn't cut it for his size
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 848x480px
>>87216730
Literally all male actors have to do is take steroids, DNP or coke and beta blockers and have good genetics and they're good to go.

Actresses generally have to be able to sing, dance, take DNP or coke to maintain figure, take beta blockers, and have a dialed in hair and makeup routine. In many cases they have to fuck their way up the ladder. Shelf life of actresses is short as most women start becoming disgusting looking in their late 30s vs late 40s for men.

It's a lot more difficult to "make it" as an actress than an actor. On the flip side if you're an attractive female someone will always give you everything in life for free so the risk of complete life failure is much lower for actresses.

If you truly believe actors work hard for their bodies you are a moron please go to /fit/ and we'll help clear your misconceptions. Please up vote this post so idiots don't continue perpetuating false information about acting.
>>
It reverses at age 40. No one wants you anymore as a woman and definitely not in a leading role unless you have the acting skills of Meryl Streep.
Tom Cruise is almost 60 and he is still man of action with 30 year old hottie love interests.
>>
File: 1502075680266.gif (189KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1502075680266.gif
189KB, 128x128px
>>87217069
>be young woman
>suck 6'5 old rich man cock for 15 years
>turn 30
>get told you're too old becuse your skin luster is gone and your slender youthful ertile body is gone
>mfw they spent all this time telling young men theyre too short or too poor and expectt me to care some roastie isnt getting roles like thte endless supply of younger more pleasant looking women
>>
>>87217960
>Literally all male actors have to do is take steroids
you clearly have no idea how expensive steroids cost. the amount of work contained in that sentence fragment is more than any actress has to do in her whole life
>>
>>87217758
A guy doesn't have to look like that though. There are plenty of guys with bodies not as big as Rock that girls like. Actually some girls see Rock as too big.
>>
>>87218293
Fuck off poorfaggot. No one cares about you. Go back to voting for Republicans or shouting SHADILAY or whatever the fuck poor retards do with their spare time.
>>
>all the cunt apologists itt
Dude women have to not be fat once they hit 30 it's totally the same as slowly killing yourself with steroids to fit the generic tough guy archetype lmao
>>
>>87218031
You will never learn
>>
File: facebook_1500597574986.jpg (125KB, 854x770px) Image search: [Google]
facebook_1500597574986.jpg
125KB, 854x770px
Women become pretty for free, but lose it at 32 without strenuous maintenance.

Men become "pretty" with hard work, but it lasts well into your 60s.

This is why women like Brittany Snow and Jessica Alba have flash in the pan careers while guys like Leonardo DiCaprio are still as popular as ever.
>>
>>87217716
Nice argument there. No one is telling you that you gotta looked passed otter mode besides your body dysmorphia and you know it.
I love how you bascally call me tumblr teir while ignoring obvious biological differences between men and women.
It's not my fault you have naturally low T so it's hard for you to lose weight and gain muscle. That actually just puts you in the same predicament as most women.
>>87218293
You are really saying that roids cost more than all the make up, clothes, hairstylists, shoes, plastic surgeons, and personal trainers that girls have to buy? Let's get back to the point that most men don't need steroids to get to to otter mode so most of the time they don't even need that. You probably don't even work out. You're basically bitching right now because you're too lazy to even start since "it seems too hard" meanwhile being hypocritical enough to criticize others.
>>
>>87216730
Literally toxic masculinity and patriarchy are the reasons for all of this. And this includes the beauty standards for men. You're trying to form an argument here that "crushes" feminism -- but in reality, you're strengthening it without you even realizing it.

Regardless, your statements are generally false when you look at the fitness levels of prior best actor winners. Casey Afflek? Skinny fat DYEL.
>>
>>87218578
/thread

there is nothing easier in modernity now than to be a woman www.twitter.com/maggiearch3r/status/844654772011589633
>>
>>87218617
Women don't become pretty for free you idiot. Stop. Make up, clothing, spa/wax treatments, hair stylists, plastic surgery(which many who realize they don't fit close to the ideal end up considering) are NOT cheap! You obviously don't go out much and have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't even talk about maintain low weight yet.
>>
>>87218961
most of those things aren't necessary until you hit the early thirties threshold.
>>
>>87218961
>Women don't become pretty for free you idiot. Stop. Make up, clothing, spa/wax treatments, hair stylists, plastic surgery(which many who realize they don't fit close to the ideal end up considering) are NOT cheap!

Oh yeah. All those 18 year old girls getting plastic surgery. Most of what you just described is purchased by women out of interest in it, not due to an invisible "patriarchy" forcing them to. When a girl is between 16-25, unless she's glaringly fat (like I presume you are), she will have a life that far exceeds the life of the average or even above average man. Fuck off roastie.
>>
>>87218932
I don't know, I think it might be easier to be a millionaire or billionare heir/heiress. Then again, I'm not autismotarded
>>
File: 1504129262563.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1504129262563.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>87219230
>statistically it is way easier to be a woman than a man
>YEAH BUT LIKE .1% OF THE POPULATION HAS IT EVEN EASIER U GUISE

Roastie plz go
>>
>>87219060
Hahahhahahahaha! So you don't have/never had a girl friend or female friends then? I thought so. They may not be "necessary" but if you're going to use that argument, but neither is building muscle let alone to the same level as the Rock Johnson. Hardly anyone looks like that in Hollywood except a few.
Regardless of inherent necessities, OP was talking about standards and society does make those things a standard for women to be "flawless." You will notice a lot of girls ware obsessed with achieving that because of all the messages they get from fashion and entertainment industries. Same with boys but in a different way(not as multiple faceted either).
This OP also is trash because Rock became a famous actor BECAUSE of his workout regiment and body. He didn't have to do it to stay an actor. It was already a huge part of his lifestyle. They always put him in action roles at first because of it actually.
>>
File: rock[1].jpg (9KB, 420x274px) Image search: [Google]
rock[1].jpg
9KB, 420x274px
>>87219332
>This OP also is trash because Rock became a famous actor BECAUSE of his workout regiment and body. He didn't have to do it to stay an actor.
>He didn't have to do it to stay an actor.

You are so fucking retarded it's almost physically painful

Once again, roastie plz go
>>
>>87219089
Oh so now we're moving the goal post... You're off the topic from OP now as we were talking about Hollywood but if we want to do that, OP's "standards" are because of the patriarchy too.

And most men don't have to be attractive to get a girl. You're just autistic and socially awkward or don't carry yourself well so you push people away. If you're:
>interesting/social
> funny
>athletic /talented.
Literally any one of those things with or without attractiveness will get you a girl. What kind of girl? Well..that depends. But it will get you girls.
If you are born ugly as a girl your life is over without plastic surgery and make up. Even if your "pretty," society has a huge industry built around telling you you're not good enough.

Society also pushes men to make a lot of money and be bread winners but that is also a problem.
>>
>>87219688
Stick around on this website for a while. I love watching people like you gradually come to the realization they've been fed a pack of bullshit
>>
"Le Rock" literally had to have surgery to remove his samoan bitch-tits.
>>
>>87219332
The Rock became famous through his career in pro wrestling and his charismatic attitude, which led to him getting film roles. Compare him to other wrestlers who had better physiques but didn't get half as far as actors and it becomes obvious. Granted, he would never have been able to get his start if he wasn't physically fit, but nobody demanded that he had to be a freak of nature to stay relevant. Most women look fine if they're not fat and maybe have a bit of concealer to cover their acne from all the soy lattes and sugar they consume. The brainless sluts who have been brainwashed by oppressive beauty standards are free to shoot themselves with a make-up gun and get botox injected into their faces, but it isn't demanded of them outside of shallow jobs like modelling and acting.
>>
>>87219466
He was an Athlete and professional wrestler. It was always part of his life style. You don't even know anything about the man you apparently worship.
And again plenty of famous actors DO NOT LOOK LIKE HIM! You are the retard. Now go away and sulk in your insecurities and loneliness for all I care, it doesn't change anything though.
1. Biologically it is easier for men to lose fat than females because of test

2. Women still have a lot of beauty standards they have to uphold as well.
You literally think beauty is all "skinny and fat" and that's your problem. That's a big thing but not the only thing.
>>
>>87219929
You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. Please stfu.
>>
File: 1484448731195.jpg (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484448731195.jpg
26KB, 300x250px
Female attraction to males is entirely primal and evolutionary (doesn't matter that we have birth control and condoms now). Men need to be born with the best genetics to be worthy of procreating and thus desired by females. It is simply a matter of evolution taking the most efficient course--a male is capable of theoretically impregnating 10,000+ women in his lifetime whereas females generally have a ceiling of 10-20 childbirths. Which system would you guess to have better results, all men reproducing at equal levels, or all women reproducing at equal levels? It's actually a good thing things are the way they are. If women weren't discriminatory, ugly genetic trash guys would go to town and that'd make future humans go extinct by having immune problems, inability to fend for themselves, etc. Also we'd probably still be retarded apes.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (89KB, 663x833px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
89KB, 663x833px
>/fit/
>>
>>87219871
It's not demanded of them by you yes, same way a guy that looks like Rock Johnson isn't demanded by all women before they even consider to date a guy. It is demanded by society that shapes our attitudes and perceptions on life. I feel bad for the "brainless sluts" to that end as it is not their fault. It's the fashion and beauty industries trying to make bank that shoved it down their throats .

That's why it s important that people like us emphasize to girls that they don't have to be flawless and that all they need to do is be healthy and everything will fall into place.
>>
>>87220087
see>>87219871 you brainlet.
You shut up and read a damn book or article for once in your life.
>>
>>87220375
you have no point you numbskull
>>
>>87217236
>If you're an amazing actor, then you should be in movies.
Problem is, some of those who complain aren't mommygf tier AND aren't that good actors
>>
>>87220287
no self esteem issues here
>>
>>87218710
Not even who you're replying to

>testosterone
>affects muscle mass
>affects fat distribution
>has fuck all to do with your twice daily starbucks run

>ottermode
>sufficient for 99% of women
tindr/ pof/ match/ every other dating site would like to have a word with you

>it's harder for women because while all men have to do is just pick up and put down chunks of iron while eating right, women have to wear clothes! and dab powder on our faces!

the sad part is, you sound so socjus that I doubt you participate in basic hygiene, much less beautification
>>
>>87217594
Mad roastie detected. Womens standards for men are way higher than the other way around and this shows in Hollywood
>>
>>87220213
>completely ignoring money and fame
>>
Roastie is life on easy mode.
>>
>>87217594

Lmao you're bitter because you're and ugly woman

>muh testosterone

These men are all roiding btw
>>
>>87217004
>actually they made test and steroids illegal because they dont want man to achieve physical perfection because thats the only way to defeat ((((them))))

Whoa I didn't know Hollywood tests for roids?
>>
>>87216730
>Blatant bait
Women over the age of 36 don't even get hired. Explain that.
>>
>>87222737
but anon, they do
source: imdb, wikipedia, google, rotten tomatoes, et al
>>
>>87222737
>Explain that.
well there are only so many ways you can entice an audience with an older woman. older women are the most boring version of humans there is. younger girls have more options, more archetypes to play. older women literally only have

>mother
>workaholic

that's it
>>
>>87222953
Not nearly half as much as the men, faggot.

>>87222957
>mothers
>boring
Wow. Great display of intelligence here.
>>
>>87223251
>Wow. Great display of intelligence here.
not that dude but what's your point exactly?
>>
>>87222684
I'm not bitter. I telling you how it really is with many girls you think are pretty don't see themselves as such and try so hard.
>These men are all roiding btw
Not all of them are though.
And without all roids, men have more testosterone no? It is scientifically proven that is why men naturally have a easier time than women keeping off weight from fat.
Rock may or may not be, he was always athletic plus he has Samoan genetics.
Plus you just proved that if girls aren't pretty they will be depressed with your comment. This goes further though because of standards by hollywood, many girls who are actually kind of pretty think they are ugly regardless of what you think.

Bottom line: OP is retarded. Men and women have it bad in different ways with standards but women have it bad though multiple dimensions.
>>
>>87223251
you should see your doctor about your low testosterone
>>
>>87216730

It's offset by the fact that women over 30 barely get hired anymore, depending on how their face holds up. Meanwhile, men get hired at any age and get paired with a ripe 20 year old actress.
>>
>>87223435
>Meanwhile, men get hired at any age and get paired with a ripe 20 year old actress.
that's offset by their ability to do this in their late teens and early 20s www.twitter.com/maggiearch3r/status/844654772011589633
>>
>>87223386
>but women have it bad though multiple dimensions.
Riiiiiiiiight. The same women who get a free pass to big roles even when they're shit at acting just because of their pretty face.

>plus he has Samoan genetics
This is retarded. I don't think you understand the amount of effort a man needs to put to have a good physique.

As usual, men have it harder than women as in every field but still come out on top and now we have women crying over it.
>>
>>87223349
That a mother -as even edgelords like the Nazis knew- is the near backbone of a society and a culture. And that they are fucking important.

That fag's ignorance towards women (which is the same as modern hypocrite Hollywood) is part of the problem why modern women and society are in the shits. And that retard doesn't even know it.

>>87223410
And you should see a psychologist about your probably narcissist and sociopathic tendencies, you literal degenerate
>>
File: 1434139740918-1.png (159KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1434139740918-1.png
159KB, 375x375px
>>87223251
umad?
>>
>>87223655
>That a mother -as even edgelords like the Nazis knew- is the near backbone of a society and a culture. And that they are fucking important.

I mean, a father's role is equally as important and it's pretty boring to see a man playing daddy on screen.
>>
>>87216730
Women can't get fat or old. Most actress never get roles in movies when they get older and have to transition to tv. It's not as bad for men, if you're actually a good actor you can keep getting work in movies
>>
>>87220684
Do you know what ottermode is? I said ottermode to athletic covers 99%.
You don't need roids for any of those bodies especially not otter mode.
Again, it's not my fault you have low T and shit social skills the latter is something you can work on personally.
How do you know that every girl drinks starbucks all the time? Where did that even come from?
Look it up, test does affect fat burning too.
Makeup is not sufficient if your face doesn't have near facial symmetry. You can forsake face all together if you have certain other attributes things as a man, yet it doesn't mater what women do, they cannot be ugly. They get shit on by society.
>>87219744
So stick around on this Tibetan cartoon basket weaving forum and not the real world where people actually interact and actually have relationships? I think I figured out why you are lonely, anon.
>>
>>87223655
>And you should see a psychologist about your probably narcissist and sociopathic tendencies, you literal degenerate
you should see the X on the top of your tab for all that redditspacing. dont come back
>>
>>87216730
The rock is naturally humongous though
>>
>>87223789
Depends on the actress, faggot. Good actresses keep doing film. Bad actresses who were there just because of their beauty (most actresses) lose their entire value when said beauty fades away.

All great actresses keep getting roles, stop spreading bullshit.

For men most of them have to be good actors to land roles to begin with, so they are more likely to keep some of their value when aging. Add to that that there are more roles to fill for men and you're set.
>>
>>87220495
Nice attempt at damage control.
You still fail to grasp the simple concept that most actors in Hollywood do not have the Rock's body. His point proves my point well that you do not understand the Rock's life and professional career. But keep imagining things.
>>
>>87220287
I'm not /fit/ in the slightest but
>unironically listening to what women say they want
>>
File: 1481895279225.png (49KB, 204x193px) Image search: [Google]
1481895279225.png
49KB, 204x193px
>>87220287
>mfw women think guys get this big for them
>>
>>87223919
>Most actress never get roles in movies when they get older and have to transition to tv.
Take some time to read the post you're responding to instead of instantly responding when you're still worked up because you misinterpreted it you manchild
>>
>>87223763
>Fatherfigures and rolemodels necessarily have to have kids

>>87223761
You make a great point, fellow grown-up.

>>87223877
>meme response and deflection from the start
>implying you're not a reddit shitposter
>>
>>87224089
I did, what the fuck is your point you little bitch?

Some old and used hag transitions to tv because she's a shit actress. What's the issue here?
>>
>>87224191
My point is you're a little internet tough guy man child who is seething over a post he doesn't fully understand
>>
>>87223983
I know, right? I'll take a little brofuck over bitches any day. No homo.
>>
>>87224095
>>implying you're not a reddit shitposter
so do you not have any actual arguments or retorts? because if you're just going to keep resorting to boogeymen replies and goalpost shifting then you need to fuck off
>>
>>87224261
t. mad roastie
>>
>>87224305
I made my points here >>87223251 and >>87223655
Can you point me to your points and arguments please, shitposter?
>>
>>87220802
No it isn't just go outside sometimes. Outside of hollywood: The only guys who don't have girlfriends these days are austist and completely socially retarded dudes man.
unless the girl is a /fit/ girl, most women don't care if you're the Rock or not. Most men in Hollywood don't get many more help from personal trainers than women considering test makes keeping weight off easy + the fact women also need all this others shit like stylists, make up fashion etc.

With in hollywood, most men do not look like the Rock why are you so dense? Getting abs to show in men is as easy as getting and staying slim for women unless you're a guy with low test. I feel like I'm being trolled now because you are just so hard headed.
>>
Lol all these incels in this thread.. I'm literally laughing at your lifes.
>>
>>87224359
>Can you point me to your points and arguments please
see>>87223877
>>
>>87224425
>Deflection and ad hom
>an argument
That's it? All you can do?
>>
>>87224095
>>Fatherfigures and rolemodels necessarily have to have kids

Fatherfigures must have kids, it's not like being a mother. You learn how to be a father, it's not an instinct like females and mother stuff.
>>
>>87224455
>Fatherfigures must have kids
Is this bait? Or are you an actual retard?
>>
>>87224455
Not even that guy, but you know there's a difference between the word father and fatherfigure anon, right?
>>
>>87224386
>Outside of hollywood: The only guys who don't have girlfriends these days are austist and completely socially retarded dudes man.
Yeah 6/10 men have to fuck a 4/10, awesome! At least they're not single, right? Kek.

Women have it easier, why can't you fucking admit something factual?
>>
>>87224421
>incels
There's a nice little documentary I found about /tv/. Check it out:
https://vimeo.com/28466163
>>
>>87223861
>ottermode to athletic covers 99%
and 3-10 covers 99% of women who get fucked

>low T
says the roastie hambeast

>every girl drinks starbucks all the time
I was talking about you. Girls who don't blame shit on muh gender and muh genetics probably are capable of not slamming 2k Cal of syrup each day

>test affects fat burning
secondary effect. Look it up

>blah blah muh facial genetics only effects women so unfair

Really wish I had my smug anime girl folder on this comp
>>
File: 1503142742286.jpg (15KB, 232x206px) Image search: [Google]
1503142742286.jpg
15KB, 232x206px
>>87223861
not him but you sound very bitter
>>
>>87224582
>https://vimeo.com/28466163
Lol wtf
>>
>>87224582
I am literally triggered right now OMG!
>>
>>87224582
>That second sperg guy.
Holy shit
>>
>>87217069
She's not too old though, just too ugly. Face looks like melted candle.
>>
>>87224582
Ok faggot. Where did you find this shit?
>>
>>87224582

admin guy seems like an alright dude, he will probably end up getting a fat gf

guy with long hair has some serious body dysmorphia and is probably a tranny by now

wannabe PUA guy is more autistic than the other two who probably have actual autism
>>
This thread is reddit as fuck and I miss the time before women found out about the internet.
>>
>>87224809
Not bad. Watch the whole thing, you're actually really close with that estimate
>>
>>87224809
LOL That PUA guy is actually gay! Oh my god
>>
>>87224861
Cry more, you cuck
>>
>>87223633
Are you talking about Hollywood only or in society?
In society you are wrong. What you think is a pretty girl is pointless when most girls don't feel that way about themselves because of society.

>This is retarded. I don't think you understand the amount of effort a man.
I'm talking about the ROCK not every man so let's keep the conversation there.
Yes, he still works hard but it's because genetics and he wants that body(he was always an athlete). It just happened to transfer to certain action roles to transition him to Hollywood.
MOST MEN do not have to look like that in Hollywood, so their lack or presence of Samoan genetics, hard work, isn't crucial. I keep saying this over and over.
If you're going to be sexist and say most actresses in Hollywood suck at acting compared to the actors, then this is just false.
Chaning Tatem is handsome, does not look like the Rock, is a shit actor in most movies, and is still famous. I really feel like I'm being trolled now. You can't be this dense.

Look, society pushes a lot of ridiculous standards on men and women but pretending it's easy for women is pretty retarded. Women have it bad in multiple dimensions when it comes to beauty.
>>
>>87216730

Who did your oneitis fuck OP?
>>
>>87224582
I- I just can't look away. Make it stop.
>>
>>87224921
HOLY SHIT IS THAT ENYA?
>>
>>87224976
>I really feel like I'm being trolled now

red alert, we triggered the tumblrina! hide before it sics john oliver on us!
>>
>>87224809
Yeah that admin seems to have his shit together
>>
>>87216780
Jow does it feel to be such a retard? All they do is roid man
>>
Posting the Rock as an example just shows your point is shit

The Rock is a laughable actor
>>
>>87224604
Ahh, I get it. You think girls care about being fucked all the time like men? Yes, if we're talking about sex, most women don't have an issue at least getting sex from some type of guy on a one night stand basis. That doesn't mean it's easy for them to get boyfriends and husbands. You understand that right?
A lot of it is limited by the fact women are expected to not be sluts too. There are double standards with that.

I'm not a hambeast, I actually work out. I don't know if you have low T but it just sounds like it since you are making losing weight as a guy and even getting abs the most difficult thing in the world compared to a girl getting and staying slim. It's kind of the same amount of work considering the affects of testosterone(something most women don't have in abundance). that's what I'm saying.

If you want to look like the Rock(esp without his genes) it will be hard, yes. I don't see Hollywood full of men that look like the Rock though so I don't get your point. Compare that to how all the women in Hollywood look body and face wise.
If you feel like Hollywood and society influences you to look like that, I'm sorry. I'm telling you for your benefit, you don't have to though. I don't see many men feeling they are worthless if they don't look like the Rock outside /fit/ though. Again, compared to the millions of girls regardless how pretty they look who feel like they aren't good enough because of Hollywood and the beauty industry.
>>
File: 1502240940786.jpg (199KB, 711x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502240940786.jpg
199KB, 711x1080px
>>87224582
Funniest shit I've seen all week. Thanks, pham
>>
>>87216730
it's called being gay, anon, there's nothing shameful about it.
>>
>>87224582
>https://vimeo.com/28466163
WAY too short. She should do part 2 because this was hillarious
>>
File: chad - recognize the girl.jpg (119KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chad - recognize the girl.jpg
119KB, 1080x1080px
>in Hollywood
Its higher in real life too. Deal with it.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/20/the_brutality_of_the_stone_age_only_1_man_had_children_for_every_17_women.html
>>
File: bfb.jpg (53KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
bfb.jpg
53KB, 500x544px
>>87216762
>"All women are beautiful"
>>
>>87225644
>most women don't have an issue at least getting sex from some type of guy on a one night stand basis
tell me about it.
>That doesn't mean it's easy for them to get boyfriends and husbands.
It absolutely is. The only condition for that is to be loyal. Most women aren't, obviously.
> I actually work out
Good for you. Keep it up.
>A lot of it is limited by the fact women are expected to not be sluts too.
It's really hard to not be sluts, huh? Do you need to be pressured to be a decent human being?

I'm not the dude you answered to, btw.
>>
>>87224533
>6/10 man fuck 4/10 girl
kek! that is literally always the other way around. Go outside again this week. I told you, face and beauty has always been more emphasized for women and there is lots of evidence. Stop being dishonest.
If you're not an autist and have some type of talent/ athletic face can be overlooked. (Money will only take you so far because then you may just be used btw)

In Hollywood. Nope.
When it comes to getting laid. Yes(limited by slut shaming tho).
When it comes to getting a boyfriend. No. But the latter part is pretty mute for both genders based on whether you are willing to lower your standards significantly.
When to comes to living up to beauty standards No.
>>
Because all women are filthy selfish whores and they age like shit, which fits with how rotten and disgusting they are.
>>
>>87225959
>It absolutely is. The only condition for that is to be loyal.
Nope. Though I admit it is kind of a mute point for both genders since it depends on how low you are willing to lower your standards. Honestly, better to be with a person who loves you for you than an attractive person. no? Oh,oh right I forgot. In your twisted world not based in reality, most men never cheat and are perfectly loyal. Riiiight.
>It's really hard to not be sluts, huh? Do you need to be pressured to be a decent human being?
Are you dumb? How old are you? I feel like I'm talking to a teen.
That point was related to the fact that though it is easy for women to get sex( and not a boyfriend) one night stands are considered slutty for them, you idiot. So even if they could easily get laid at least, they are in the end just as limited if they don't want to be called a slut.
>>
>>87226278
k
>>
>>87226394
moot*
>>
>>87226028
>face and beauty has always been more emphasized for women
Sure, not denying. But all pretty women are already taken. And when they become single there are dozens of men they know who have already showed interest. And she has already picked one of them just in case. This is reality for pretty women. Meanwhile, men still have to get their dicks wet while waiting for the pretty hoe to become single => they have to fuck whatever comes their way. Sometimes it'll be a 7-8 but most of the time it'll be a 4-5 or lower.

One thing I'll give ya is that I noticed some pretty women actually go out with ugly dudes. I just assume they are mentally ill.
>>
>>87226394
I'm probably smarter than you, no offense.
>>
But I'm still gonna make a little effort here.

>>87226394
>That point was related to the fact that though it is easy for women to get sex( and not a boyfriend) one night stands are considered slutty for them, you idiot. So even if they could easily get laid at least, they are in the end just as limited if they don't want to be called a slut.

Learn to read, you brainlet. How does that contradict what I said in any way?
What I'm saying is that women are holding themselves back from being sluts not because it is inherently bad to be sluts, but because they would be shamed for it. It just shows the level of morality women like you have.
>>
>>87226531
>Dodging the question.
Ah, so you are a teen.

Well, you're definitely not proving that you're smarter right now with your regardless with your lack of reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.
>>87226491
Aww you have to get your dick wet in other ways instead of fucking pretty girls(I'm assuming you mean 8-10/10s). Your life is so hard. =^)
Too bad those "pretty girls" still have ridiculous societal standards they have to live up to giving them shit self esteem. That may be why some will go with guys you consider ugly too. Honestly, again, I bet those guys are interesting/ funny or have a cool talent.

"Ugly girls"( truly ugly and imagined) are beyond fucked without plastic surgery AND make up. They are scorned by society and no matter how much they accomplish are alone. They can fuck guys at bars but again, that is seen as slutty.

As for Hollywood, can we agree OP's post is dumb most men don't need to look that built to get roles? Rock is like that because he was always an athlete and he wants to. Yes it helped him transition into action roles early on, but if acting was his passion from the beginning and not sports, he wouldn't have needed to get that built to land roles, especially since he was tall.
Just being having abs for most men is about as hard as staying slim for many women.
When it comes to height, I will admit short men(<5'6) have it as hard as females. Harder in some ways since you can change face but not height.
>>
>>87226649
Huh? I didn't answer your question cause I thought it was stupid and unrelated but here is my answer: No. It's not particularly hard for most girls(including me) as it has been drilled into most them their whole life? Most girls don't even masturbate compare to number of boys who do. I mean obviously girls are taught not to be sluts too.
What is your definition of a slut? I mean in terms of having multiple sexual partners outside of a relationship. Men don't hold themselves back from having many partners outside of shame either.They also have the privileged of not being called a slut for it(unless they fucked like 30 women or something).
I'm saying even if many of them tried, they would be shamed so they wouldn't even dare. Plus I think there was some study shown that women tend to feel more empty after one night stands than men anyway(this could also be cultural though). Shame is how morals enforced in society and molded into people. It can be punishment or just being ostracized. People hold themselves back from being criminals because they would be shamed for it. Men hold themselves back from hitting women because they don't want to be shammed.

That point you made makes no sense, as you're giving men a free pass anyway and assuming them to be moral angels in this entire situation of one night stands. That just shows the double standard I was talking about.
Regardless, it ensures most women aren't getting laid anymore than men if they aren't attractive.
>>
>>87224449
yea
>>
>>87216730
Because men who aren't broken want examples to strive toward and women, with rare exceptions, want to be told they're wonderful just the way they are. I challenge you to look hard at all of pop culture and come to a different conclusion. And there's nothing wrong with that, it's literally the way it works biologically. Women look for men with the drive to improve themselves and their social position and men look for women whose looks and personality appeal to them.

It's worked really fucking well for us and we need to get over this weird collective angst about our actual nature as animals and stop shitting up our culture and discourse with ideas that are fundamentally not true
>>
>>87217406
Cool are you over 30 and on trt? You have first have experience?
>>
>>87216762
agree, femanon, agreed
>>
>>87225882
Grimes is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>87227329
Dont bother, you are talking to actual retards and teenagers
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.