[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they kill him, /tv/? He was a good boy and Ralph is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Jackie_Aprile_Jr..jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie_Aprile_Jr..jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
Why did they kill him, /tv/? He was a good boy and Ralph is a fuccboi. Sure, he fucked up, but Tony got away with it. That's bullshit man, I'm finishing season 3 and they pretty much killed one Aprile per season. They must hate this family.
>>
>>87216341
Because the rules change when the dipshit starts dating your daughter
>>
>>87216637
They had broken up though
>>
>>87216710
Yeah, but then he shot a made guy. RULES IS RULES OR THIS THING OF OURS FALLS TO PIECES
>>
>>87216341
Yeah but when Tony robbed a card game, he didn't shoot anybody.
>>
>>87216341
the director of that episode should have been shot

>zooming in on a prop gun
>>
>>87216816
Nevertheless, they could have fucked him as easily. Jackie din't want to shoot anyone, the other fuckheads were drugged and they made a mistake. Jackie only died bycause Ralphie is a power hungry cocksucker.
>>
poo
ass
>>
>>87216906
I fucking laughed at Meadow's face once she saw that and realized what kind of guy he is
>>
>>87216341
He shot a made guy and killed another guy for mouthing off. Realistically he would have died the same evening.
>>
>>87216341

The point is that the kids of mobsters were all giant fuckups, Jackie just took the fucking cake
>>
they killed him off because the kid was the worst actor on the show and they wanted to get rid of him asap
>>
>tony got away with it

chain of command nigga obviously they wouldn't kill tony
>>
>>87217062
Patsy's son, the lawyer, being the exception.
>>
>>87217013
Ralphie disrespected the Bada Bing by killing that poor girl and fucking Georgie Santorelli's shit up and the only thing he got was a slap.
>>
>>87217101
Tony wasn't "Tony" back then.
>>
>>87217143
He was also a top earner and had them by the balls with his part in the construction contracts they had with the other family in NYC.
>>
>>87217182
>father and uncle run the family
>expect anything's going to happen to him over a robbery
>>
>>87217327

Johnny was a capo, not a boss.

Tony and Jackie didn't kill or shoot anyone. They outright say that was the difference.
>>
>>87218410
>Tony and Jackie didn't kill or shoot anyone
Even if he did shoot anyone, he'd do it rightfully. He's the motherfucking fucking one who calls the shots.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.