[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the most expensive sequence in Game of Thrones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: thewall.jpg (543KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thewall.jpg
543KB, 1920x1080px
WTF
https://thegossiplife.com/2017/09/01/blind-item-revealed-game-of-thrones/
>>
It makes sense when you think about it, homes.
>>
>>87214436
Makes sense, might as well blow the entire budget on the only thing that happened in the entire season
>>
>The cost is reportedly mind blowing and is partially funded by the budget from the next series

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>87214528
topkek. and the special effects were still shit-tier.
>>
>>87214479
>>87214575
holy fuck
>>
>>87214530
Europoors call a season a "series" so they're saying they dipped into the season 8 budget to pay for that video game sequence.
>>
They shoulda made the whole wall come down lads
>>
File: 1500431004846.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500431004846.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>87214436
>>
Someone please explain why GFX studios charge so much money. Simply because they can because of the demand? I know the artists themselves are not paid that much (they make on average only 48k a year).
>>
Yeas, very expensive hired a real dragon to made that sequence
>>
>>87216949
why are bongs so fucking stupid?
>>
>>87217064
>Someone please explain why GFX studios charge so much money.
it's mostly because many customers want/need effects done very quickly in order to make set release dates. if they'd just take their time and release it when it's ready budgets would drop significantly.
>>
'Member when Thrones got popular because it managed to be engaging and thrilling by having a couple people with funny accents conversing in a room and all the budget went to fantastic costumes and sets? Now they spend an Avengers budget on dragons and zombies and the plot basically boils down to "we must kill le Ice Darth Maul."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.