[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he the unsung hero of Star Wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: SWE_Lobot.jpg (64KB, 523x611px) Image search: [Google]
SWE_Lobot.jpg
64KB, 523x611px
Was he the unsung hero of Star Wars?
>>
whats he listening to?
>>
>>87211153
party rockers in the house tonight
>>
>>87211164
cringe
>>
File: hrty54.jpg (12KB, 600x251px) Image search: [Google]
hrty54.jpg
12KB, 600x251px
>>87211108
Luke, did I ever tell you about Lobot? Also known by the nickname Lo, was a male human from the planet Bespin who, with the assistance of his AJ^6 cyborg construct, was paid to run battlefield calculations for the Galactic Empire. However, he eventually began working with the smuggler Lando Calrissian aboard the Millennium Falcon, running numerous criminal jobs. During one job, the theft of the Emperor's personal yacht, Lobot was gravely wounded by an Imperial Guard. In his injured state, Lobot's mind was lost and his cybernetic implants took over. In the time to come, Calrissian became Baron Administrator of Cloud City on Lobot's homeworld of Bespin, and Lobot served as his aide. As the city's computer-liaison officer, his implants enabled him to communicate with the city's central network. During the Empire's takeover of Cloud City, Lando ordered Lobot to gather their security forces to outflank the stormtroopers. Although they successfully helped evacuate the city by rounding up the stormtroopers, the city soon fell to the Empire and Lobot was captured. Following the Empire's defeat at the Battle of Endor, Imperial Governor Adelhard tightened his grip on the Anoat sector, home to Bespin, forming the Iron Blockade. Receiving support from the New Republic, Lobot fought to liberate his homeworld. He was a good friend.
>>
>>87211153
Autechre
>>
>>87211313
>forgetting to mention that he got "cyborg of the year" at the tavern
>>
File: IMG_1567.jpg (87KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1567.jpg
87KB, 700x500px
>>87211108
With a little garlic butter.
>>
>>87211153
Techno union 10 hrs edit
>>
File: Hey George.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hey George.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>87211108
>Lobot
>Lobotomy + Robot
Fucking hack
>>
>>87211108
lol jar jar was a sith hehe bigger luke ohohoho wookiepedia ahahaha
>>
Can't wait for the standalone movie due in 2055
>>
>>87211153
Redlettermedia
>>
>>87211761
I wouldn't be surprised if Disney actually made jar jar the sith lord
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.